1. Think Global…
- Study the market places you want to target
Evaluate SWOT analysis on each market :
- Define your target /country.
- Create a global message
- Integrate the culture-specific nuances.
2. Study the Ecosystem
Who are the decision makers ?
Who are the influencers ?
What are their values ?
Identify the community, events,
Social DNA, media…
Legal aspects : rules on data, sustainability,…
3. Involve your local teams
• Set the objectives and ROI together.
• Give flexibility and autonomy
to reach the goals.
• Choose global and local
• Share the information, communicate the results.
4. Build the metrics by country
• Set the KPI, Key Performance
• Track and gauge what is effective or not.
• Managed the campaigns in the CRM software tool.
> 3 million km2
> 100 million
GDP > 800 billion US$
6 . Develop a B2B Social Media
Strategy globally and adapt it
- Target and segment (job, geography…)
Xing (China, Germany….), Linkedin, Viadeo…
- Generate Qualified leads / Email/ Web
- Content marketing :
- Facebook Scoop it,
- White Papers in different languages,
-You Tube, localized in 43 countries.
7. Act local
Speed business dating
- Join the community
- Meet your local clients
7. Make it Happening
-Launch a product.
- Create the Buzz.
- Public relation.
9. Integrate your Global Marketing
10. Worldwide Loyalty
Celebrate with your customer and your team
Create a strong relationship
Let’s keep in touch
linkedin.com/in/ceciledelettre delettre.cecile@gmail..com @CecileDelettre
DMA Conference since 1996 / DMA HQ : 1991 New York
- ADETEM : International Coordinator, Administrator –Europe
- The French association in Marketing – 1500 members - 80 % Brands
- UBIFRANCE Global Business Development in 80 countries
- Head quarter in Paris - Global Events Manager
- USA (New York, San Francisco, Atlanta, Chicago) – Managing Director consumer goods
and luxury– Trade and business development
- Global Marketing Manager
- ROBECO BANK : International Finance CRM , Marketing and Customer Loyalty manager
- CARNIEL Marketing -: Business development - Marketing services
- MMV : direct marketing - international Tour operators
Organization of 40 events in 2012/ 2013 : How to do Business in…
Foreign markets knowledge.
Marketing diploma (Master) from IFG Paris.
Member of several international organizations.
Thank you for your attention