1. SRI SATHYA SAI Quotable Quotes - 005 A humble presentation by Prof. V. Viswanadham
2. Ego lives by getting and forgetting; Love lives by giving and forgiving.
3. Love is expansion; Self is contraction; Self is lovelessness; Love is selflessness.
4. Haste makes waste; Waste makes worry; So, do not be in a hurry.
5. You are not one person, but three: The one you think you are; The one others think you are; The one you really are.
6. Money comes and g o e s; morality comes and g r o w s .
7. Every experience is a lesson, every loss is a gain.
8. If wealth is lost, nothing is lost. If health is lost, something is lost. If character is lost, all is lost.
9. What is needed today is that we should lead a life of good quality. The fostering of sterling character and good conduct is the need of the world. Once we have greater numbers of such people of good quality, the country and the world will become prosperous and peaceful.
10. You must act ever in the consciousness of your divinity and recognize in each being, a brother, a child of God. The whole world is one family.
11. We can be successful leaders only if we are disciplined followers, who do not issue commands to others but rather set an example of service in our actions.
12. If you have the inclination to do good work, God will give you the time to do good things.
13. Come just one step forward , I shall take a hundred towards you. Shed one tear, I shall wipe a hundred from your eyes.
14. Just a moment please ... Sri Sathya Sai’s Quotable Quotes need no further explanation or any introduction. In my humble opinion, you have to FEEL – feel them, one by one, in your heart. Reflect on that single idea – let it sink into the depths of your heart, linger long enough to get internalized, so that in your Thought, Word and Action – and thus in your Character, get reflected transparently, convincingly, continuously, and may I be permitted to say, in a contagious manner. Live … Yes, LIVE in the light of the meaning of these words, and you would experience what it means to live a life of purpose.
15. A very humble presentation on the occasion of Swami’s Birthday on 23rd November 2009. In case you liked these quotes – tell your friends and help me to spread the message of LOVE. Your feedback, will be highly appreciated. Viswam.email@example.com