D-6, 306 Kunal Icon, Pimple Soudagar
Mob. : 08412011712 ,09098941610 E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
To excel in the field ofHuman Resource and Administration by giving the best to the organization and to
create opportunities to improve and broaden my skill set to ensure that I
can continue to be an asset for the organization.
Working in HR Remedy India as a HR Executive (Recruitment) on June 2015 to present
A focused HR / Admin Executive of strong understanding HR subjects such as Personnel management,
Employee Retention and Labour Laws.
Undertaken academic project on “A Study of Recruitment and Selection ”
Proficiency in PF, ESI Online works, Salary Preparation, conducting training & development
programmes, inductions and recruitment strategies.
Gained knowledge on payroll Administration, HR Generalist, Recruitment & Selection through a 45 days
practical exposure undertaken at premier Academy of HR Professionals Associated with EICPL
Comprehensive exposure to MS Office, Payroll Software and other Internet Applications.
An effective communicator endowed with good analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities.
*** Experience ***
Working in HR Remedy India as a HR Executive (Recruitment,Training,Team Lead) on June
2015 to till date.
* Managing the full cycle of recruitment which involves identifying the talent,candidate
management,client management,client expectations,negotiations,etc.
* Proactively network & source candidates through headhunting, referrals, using social media
(LinkedIn, Boolean Search, other websites, groups, forums, associations.
* Screening & Short-listing candidates profiles as per the requirements of the clients.
* Co-ordinating with the candidates for interview and conducting telephonic interviews before
* Interacting with candidate,doing initial screening. Understand their competencies and skill
sets,making them understand job role.
* Providing complete,accurate and inspiring information to candidates about the company and
* Preparing candidates for interviewing with the clients by providing detailed information about
business strategy ,job descriptions, and expectations.
* Arranging for personal interview on shortlisting, having good coordination with the clients,
arranging the final interview.
* Coordinating with the company and with candidates after their selection.
* Performing detailed reference and reference analysis on selected candidates and reviews results
* Maintaining daily/weekly/monthly reports such as intervie w status reports,closure reports and
Course Specialization Passing Year Board/ University
M.B.A. HR 2014 Barkatullah University, Bhopal
B.Com Computer Application 2011 Vikram University, Ujjain
12th Commerce 2007 Khachrod
10th General 2005 Khachrod
Sub : PracticalCore HR Training
Org. : Premier Academy of HR Professionals, Pune
Tenure : 45 days
Role : Trainee.
Recruitment & Selection (experience on Job portals like Monster.com)
Making Offer / Appointment Letter,Induction
Training & Development ( Training Budgeting, training schedule, Training Calendar, Pre & post training
Competency Mapping (designing skill Matrix at all levels of employees)
Designing HR Policies
Performance Management (Appraisals -180, 360 degree)
The Provident Fund Act 1952
The Employee State Insurance Act (ESIC)
Payment of Gratuity Act
House Rent Allowance
Salary Break up
Cost to company (CTC Designing)
Contributions / Deductions
PF,ESI, Gratuity, PT,Bonus Calculation
Leave Attendance Mgt.
Statutory Forms Filing
Online Submission of Challan (PF, PT,ESI)
TDS, Tax exemptions under section 80C, 80D, 80CCA etc.
1. ADVANCE EXCEL
Gained thorough knowledge on most frequently required advance Excel functions.
Common Operations: Sum, Cumulative Sum, Count, Count & Average
Comparative Operations: Max, Min, Large,Small & Rank
V-lookup & H-lookup
Filtering, Sorting & subtotalling
Pivot Tables: Enabling the Drag & Drop interface, grouping/ungrouping items, filtering sorting numbers, text
and dates,Formatting outputs and creating reports
Charting: Bar, column, Pie, Exploded Pie, 3d chart
2. Exposure to MS word
3. Payroll Software
Won 3rd prize VNS Carnival at inter college level in 2013
Took part in Shaktim, an event of corporate groups, organized in VNS Carnival in 2013.
Attended seminar on “Supply Management System” of "Mumbai Dabbawalas"at Career College.
Name : Vipul Vyas.
Date of Birth : 07 July1990.
Permanent Address : 30,Sudema Gali Rawala, Khachrod,Distt. Ujjain (M.P.)
Gender : Male
Languages Known : English, Hindi
Hobbies : Listening Music, Reading, Traveling etc.
Marital Status : Single
Nationality : Indian.
Date : / /
Place: (Vipul Vyas)