Be the first to like this
In this article I look at:
• What is currently happening, what has happened in last few days and where are financial markets heading?
• A little closer look at a flop show by FEDERAL RESERVE (FOMC Statement) and its stance and direction on economy and Interest rates
• India & Indian central bank (RBI) making headlines all over the world over its GOLD(EN) purchase; my views on what does it mean?
• Where are currencies of emerging economies (especially India) headed?
• Nouriel Rubini & Jim Roger Fight: I thought to have my take on their fight with the former predicting that the "mother of all carry trades" is growing and threatening to cause a global implosion, with investors using cheap US dollars to embrace risk will quickly reverse course once the greenback strengthens and the latter saying Mr. Roubini hasn’t done his homework, yet again.
• The reason given in this article lead me to believe that what Mr. Rubini is saying is wrong? Well, I am too small to even counter Mr. Rubini’s argument, who was one of the few first to predict the economic collapse. But I believe that US$ might reverse its course against developed world currencies, e.g., EUROZONE, JAPAN etc., in the medium to longer term, but not as much against emerging economies including India. So the question or skeptism about Asset bust all around the globe including emerging economies, I believe seems doubtful.
• The reasons given in the article does not let me believe Mr. Rubini’s prediction of everyone closing their shorts on the dollar, selling these risky assets across the world leading this huge asset bubble going into an asset bust”,