/22 When I say..."I am a Christian" 當我說我是基督徒時
/22 I'm not shouting "I am saved"  我並不是在叫喊著  " 我是得救的”
/22 I'm whispering "I get lost!"  而是在低聲的說 " 我曾經迷失過”
/22 "That is why  I chose this way.“ “ 所以我選擇了這條路 "
/22 When I say... "I am a Christian" 當我說我是基督徒時
/22 I don't speak of this with pride.  並不是因為我覺得比你高一等
/22 I'm confessing that I stumble  而是承認  我一直在蹣跚而行
/22 and need someone to be my guide.  所以我需要一位生命中的嚮導
/22 When I say..."I am a Christian" 當我說我是基督徒時
/22 I'm not trying to be strong.  我並不是在顯示自己很強壯
/22 I'm professing that I'm weak  而是在承認自己的軟弱
/22 and pray for strength to carryon.  並祈禱尋求繼續前進的力量
/22 When I say..."I am a Christian" 當我說我是基督徒時
/22 I'm not bragging of success.  我並不是在吹噓我的成功
/22 I'm admitting I have failed  而是承認自己的失敗
/22 and cannot ever pay the debt.  並且沒有能力償還所背負的債
/22 When I say..."I am a Christian" 當我說我是基督徒時
/22 I'm not claiming to be perfect,  我並不是在自我宣稱  我是完美的
/22 my flaws are too visible  而是讓你看到  我生命中的瑕疵是這麼的明顯
/22 but God believes I'm worth it.  但上帝相信我是有價值的
/22 When I say..."I am a Christian" 當我說我是基督徒時
/22 I still feel the sting of pain  我還是會感到痛如針刺般
/22 I have my share of heartaches  但我有上帝來分擔我的心痛
/22 which is why I seek His name.  所以我會繼續尋求祂的名
/22 When I say..."I am a Christian" 當我說我是基督徒時
/22 I do not wish to judge.  我並不是在評價你
/22 I have no  authority. 因為我沒有那樣的權柄
/22 I only know I'm loved.  我只知道我是被愛著的
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in …5
×

(中英)當我說我是基督徒時

313 views

Published on

vine

0 Comments
1 Like
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

No Downloads
Views
Total views
313
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
3
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
2
Comments
0
Likes
1
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

(中英)當我說我是基督徒時

  1. 1. /22 When I say..."I am a Christian" 當我說我是基督徒時
  2. 2. /22 I'm not shouting "I am saved" 我並不是在叫喊著 " 我是得救的”
  3. 3. /22 I'm whispering "I get lost!" 而是在低聲的說 " 我曾經迷失過”
  4. 4. /22 "That is why I chose this way.“ “ 所以我選擇了這條路 "
  5. 5. /22 When I say... "I am a Christian" 當我說我是基督徒時
  6. 6. /22 I don't speak of this with pride. 並不是因為我覺得比你高一等
  7. 7. /22 I'm confessing that I stumble 而是承認 我一直在蹣跚而行
  8. 8. /22 and need someone to be my guide. 所以我需要一位生命中的嚮導
  9. 9. /22 When I say..."I am a Christian" 當我說我是基督徒時
  10. 10. /22 I'm not trying to be strong. 我並不是在顯示自己很強壯
  11. 11. /22 I'm professing that I'm weak 而是在承認自己的軟弱
  12. 12. /22 and pray for strength to carryon. 並祈禱尋求繼續前進的力量
  13. 13. /22 When I say..."I am a Christian" 當我說我是基督徒時
  14. 14. /22 I'm not bragging of success. 我並不是在吹噓我的成功
  15. 15. /22 I'm admitting I have failed 而是承認自己的失敗
  16. 16. /22 and cannot ever pay the debt. 並且沒有能力償還所背負的債
  17. 17. /22 When I say..."I am a Christian" 當我說我是基督徒時
  18. 18. /22 I'm not claiming to be perfect, 我並不是在自我宣稱 我是完美的
  19. 19. /22 my flaws are too visible 而是讓你看到 我生命中的瑕疵是這麼的明顯
  20. 20. /22 but God believes I'm worth it. 但上帝相信我是有價值的
  21. 21. /22 When I say..."I am a Christian" 當我說我是基督徒時
  22. 22. /22 I still feel the sting of pain 我還是會感到痛如針刺般
  23. 23. /22 I have my share of heartaches 但我有上帝來分擔我的心痛
  24. 24. /22 which is why I seek His name. 所以我會繼續尋求祂的名
  25. 25. /22 When I say..."I am a Christian" 當我說我是基督徒時
  26. 26. /22 I do not wish to judge. 我並不是在評價你
  27. 27. /22 I have no authority. 因為我沒有那樣的權柄
  28. 28. /22 I only know I'm loved. 我只知道我是被愛著的

×