The Sui Wo Study Centre (瑞禾學社) locates in Tai Wai (大圍), which is administered by a Catholic institution called "Opus Dei" (主業會).
The Sui Wo Study Centre gathers a group of "elite-minded" actual students and alumni from Tak Sun Secondary School (德信中學), KATSO members (天主教同學會成員) from CUHK or other local universities, Spanish and Filippino exchange students who study at the local universities, and Catholic youngsters who grew up from the parishes and secondary schools in Sha Tin or Tai Po District, to jointly practise a professional mode of apostolic lifestyle with a commitment to their favourite occupations in the secular world.
On 8 and 22 February 2014, the Sui Wo Study Centre invited Vincent Lee Kwun-leung (李冠良) to conduct a Chinese art history lecture for the attendees, which corresponded with the festive atmosphere of Chinese New Year celebration.
The Chinese art masters that Vincent Lee selected for his lecture were:
(1) Li Sixun (李思訓) and Zhou Fang (周昉) from Tang Dynasty
(2) Emperor Song Huizhong (宋徽宗) and Cui Bo (崔白) from Song Dynasty
(3) Wang Meng (王蒙) from Yuan Dynasty
(4) Gong Xian (龔賢) from Ming Dynasty
(5) Shi Tao (石濤) from Qing Dynasty
(6) Xu Beihong (徐悲鴻) from Republican Era
(7) Zhang Daqian (張大千) from Communist Era
One of the important highlights was that, Dr. Peter Herbert (B.A., P.G.C.E., Lic. en Fil. y Let., M. Ed., Ph.D.), Principal of Tak Sun Secondary School (德信中學), was one of the attendees to listen to Vincent Lee's in-depth aesthetic interpretations.