What is Ember?
• A framework for creating ambitious web
• Convention over configuration and open source.
• Designed for Single Page Applications.
• Auto updating template.
Server – side MVC
Client - side MVC
Ember - Router
• Maps Application state in URL.
• Keeps the URL up to date as you transition
Ember - Controllers
• Present data for the view layer to render.
• Object Controller and Array Controller.
Ember - Components
• Creating a custom HTML tag.
• It is a reusable controls for simplify the templates.
Ember – Views(Templates)
• Ember uses a Handlebars for templating.
• Handlebars is like regular HTML along with
expression that will change.
• App must have at least a outlet as placeholder for
Ember - Models
• It is a place where you store your data.
• Models are handled by Ember-Data.