ISSUED BY APPROVED BY
PAGE 1 OF 1
1. Before use, ensure that machine is oiled properly and it is cleaned.
2. Ensure that all parts of die and fixture are in proper condition.
3. Before every new process, remove the existing fixture and keep it at the
Proper specified location.
4. Collect all relevant papers for production plan.
5. Before starting a machine,see the control plan and collect proper
Measuring instruments and fixtures.
6. In case any doubt about control plan or tooling, contact Production
7. While taking die, ensure that no. on die and on control plan are same.
8. Ensure that, fixture is properly clamped.
9. Adjust the shut height as per requirement.
10. Start machine by pressing the green button on the control panel.
11. Operator should give first piece for inspection.
12. In case of any problem in job, inform Production Executive
13. After completion of work, keep job properly in bin or drum alongwith
14. After completion of work, operator should keep measuring instruments and
tooling at proper specified location.
15. Stop the machine by pressing the red button on the control panel