REVENUE MODEL OF PAYTYM
• A revenue model is a framework for generating revenues. It
identifies which revenue source to pursue, what value to
offer, how to price the value, and who pays for the value.
• Paytm is a sales channel for businesses willing to sell their
products online. Paytm believes in marketplace model. Paytm
is the provider of online Marketplace Service, where vendors
register their products and buyers come to buy. Paytm earns
its revenue in the form of commission from the seller.
EARN REVENUE FROM DIFFERENT
• Paytm escrow: through escrow account paytm received
intrest,when buyer payment to their purchase that amount hold by
paytm untill customer not confirm it.if customer not confirm in
next 7 days paytm expect buyer satisfied with the product and they
transfer the money seller account.
• Paytm earn by advertising other products on websites.
• Patym charges annual subscription fees to the sellers who list their
products on website
• Introducing Paytm Wallet, a secure digital wallet where you can
store money and use it to make quick recharges, pay bills, do
shopping on Paytm. You can also send money to friends & pay for
various services like Uber, MakeMyTrip, BookMyShow & many
PAYTM REVENUE MODEL
ADVERTISING REVENUE MODEL
SUBSCRIPTION REVENUE MODEL
ADVANCE PAYMENT MODEL
COMMISION REVENUE MODEL
TRANSEACTION REVENUE MODEL
Revenue model cont..
Advertising revenue model: In this model paytym allow to seller shows
their advertisement on paytm websites and charges some amount
for this advertisement.
Subscription model: In this paytm allows different seller to list their products
on their website and paytm charges some annual subscription fees from
these sellers. Which generates revenues.
Advance payment model: In this model paytm received the interest on the
payment of customer until they not transfer the money in the seller account.
Commission revenue model: through this model paytm charge commision
from the seller for their listed product in paytm websites.
indirect source they earn revenue
• Any value in your Paytm Wallet which is not utilized in the aforesaid
manner may stand forfeited at the discretion of Paytm. Paytm
reserves the right to forfeit the amount post adherence to the
following communication process:
– Paytm will send 15 days advance communication to Customers for
outstanding amount in Paytm Wallet by SMS at the mobile number on
which Services have been activated.
– In case no response is received from the customer, second reminder
will be sent to the customer to respond within next 15 days
– In case no response is received on the second reminder, third
reminder will sent to the customer to respond within next 7 days.
– Again if no response is received on the third reminder, amount will be
tagged in the system as forfeited and send to Board for approval. Post
Board approval forfeited amount will be recognized as income in
books of account.
Why people attract toward paytm
• Chat messaging(for barganing)
• Easy accessible
• Quick payment at paytm
• Mobile friendly
• Safe and secure payement
• RBI approved digital wallet
• 45+ banks for net banking.(one of the largest
Payment Gateways in India.)
• Rs 1 lakh plus money transfer(follow the KYC rule
and regulation) otherwise its RS 10000 .