Be the first to like this
A list of Current CPA , Public Accounting Openings for August 2013:
Our client is a large accounting and advisory firm, that services high end clients in the finance, entertainment, and media sectors. The practice provides audit, accounting, and tax services, as well as corporate finance, internal audit and risk management, litigation consulting and forensic accounting, and other professional services They are currently seeking a Insurance Tax Senior in their, NJ office to service their closely-held business clients.
• Prepare Federal, Multi-National, Multi-State Corporate Tax Returns, including quarterly estimates
• Federal and State Tax Audit Representation.
• Prepare ASC740 and SSAP 101 annual and quarterly calculations (including footnote disclosures).
• Identify and research tax issues.
• Keep current on new federal, state and international tax matters.
• Coordinate with Client, Accounting and Tax departments.
• Respond to client inquiries, Internal Revenue Service, State and Local tax notices.
• Effectively manage multiple smaller tax engagements simultaneously as necessary.
• Develop positive relationships with client personnel.
•B.A. or B.S. in Accounting,
•CPA or Masters in Taxation
•Insurance Tax experience in public accounting or within a boutique insurance firm
•Property and Casualty Tax experience is required
•Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and GoSystem Tax RS preferred
•ASC740 (F/K/A FAS 109) and SSAP 101 required
Iselin, New Jersey, United States
Our client retains top talent with competitive salaries and exceptional benefits and perks including: Medical insurance Dental insurance Life insurance Short-term disability insurance Long-term disability insurance Paid time off Discretionary bonus 401(k) plan with company match Profit Sharing Flexible spending accounts (unreimbursed Medical and Child/Dependent Care) Employee Assistance Program and Work/Life Program Health club membership discounts Transportation accounts CPA review course and exam fee reimbursement Tuition reimbursement Corporate discounts Company loans College savings plan Cancer Protector Insurance Short term disability income protection insurance Property insurance Long-term care insurance Firm Sponsored Events
We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
As a Senior Auditor, you are an integral part of the team and will have the unique opportunity to be exposed to all aspects of the audit from start to finish, not just one facet of the engagement. You'll have the chance to interact directly with sophisticated clients. You are responsible for taking ownership of the engagement which includes audit planning, fraud and risk assessments and the preparation of financial statements and disclosures, as well as tax issues such as tax accruals, tax compliance and tax planning.
Desired Skills & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Accou