1.1.Burgas region “One of the most Burgas Region: developed regions in Bulgaria”• The Burgas region isOther of the most one biggest regions in East Bulgaria: developed regions in Varna the Republic of Shumen Bulgaria. It is the Sliven second largest in Yambol area and the fourth populated region of the country.
2. Holiday complexes To the north and south of Burgas one can visit numerous holiday complexes and villages:PomorieNesebarSunny BeachDuniSozopolPrimorskoTzarevoAhtopol
3. Administrative division Burgas is divided into the following neighbourhoods:Akatsiite Izgrev SarafovoBratya Lazur Kraimoriemiladinovi Lozovo CentarVazrazhdane Meden Rudnik VetrenGorno ezerovo Petko Slaveykov BanevoDolno ezerovo PobedaZornitsa
4. Industry Existing structures:PortInternational airportPlantWoodworkFishing
1. Citys locationAytos is a town located ineastern Bulgaria some 30kilometers fromthe Bulgarian Black Sea Coastand is only 28 km fromBurgas.
2. History of AytosDuring the reign ofKhan Tervel, the region wasincorporated in the BulgarianEmpire for the first time. Thefortress Aetos took animportant part in the defensivesystem of the Bulgarian landsagainst the sudden attacks ofthe Tatars, the Avars and Khan Tervelthe Crusaders.