VenkataRamana Reddy .A Phone: 09494835914
To be associated with a progressive organization that will provide an opportunity to grow and apply my knowledge
and skills in order to keep abreast with latest trends and technology in Power System.
Kuppam Engineering College, KUPPAM, India May 2013
B.Tech in Electrical Engineering Percentage: 77.0
Relevant Courses: Power system analysis, Switch gear & Protection, Power system Operation and control, Computer
aided methods to Power system.
Self study: Artificial Neural Networks, Fuzzy Logic, Genetic Algorithms, FACTS.
Prolific Automation, Hyderabad, India
PG Diploma in Industrial Automation
Relevant Courses: PLC`S: AB, SIEMENS, ABB, GE-FANUC, MITISIBUSHI, and SCADA: INTOUCH, RSVIEW.
HMI,DCS,VARIABLE SPEED DRIVES.
End to End AMR/AMI /Smart Grid Solution, Quotation, Planning and Strategy for Marketing.
Handling Techno-commercials related to AMI system , i.e CAMR,DCU,MDA&MDM, etc.,
Marketing (Back end support )for the solar inverters of On Grid ,off Grid & Solar water pump (VFD’s )
Technical Evaluation Report for AMI , Review of Post Order Vendor Engineering, for interfacing with other
Preparation of Bidding Schedule
Attending Pre Bid Meetings and Site Visit
Preparation and Coordination of Pre Bid Clarifications, submissions, Site Visits
Coordination of all Pre -Bid Engineering
Estimation of Quantities and Packaging of Scope
Evaluation for Target and Market Prices
Preparation of Price Comparison for Estimates
Coordination of all documentation that is required for Bidding
Preparation of Schedules Of Tenders
Filling, Compiling and Packing of Bids
Submission of Bids
Attending Price and Bid Openings
Preparation of detailed reports for Tendering and Bidding
Coordination of Post Bid Responses and Meetings
Prepare complete dossier for Pre Award details
Handing Over for Project Implementation
Preparation & Submission of Daily/ Weekly / Monthly reports
Page 1 of 3
Analogics Tech India Ltd., Hyderabad, India August 2014 to Till
• End to End AMR/AMI /Smart Grid Solution, Quotation, Planning and Strategy for Marketing.
• Handling Techno-commercials related AMR system , i.e CAMR,DCU,MDA&MDM.,
• Marketing (Back end support )for the solar inverters of On Grid ,off Grid & Solar water pump (VFD’s
• Review of Pre-Bid Technical Offers, Discussion with Utilities for Technical Clarifications,
• Technical Evaluation Report for AMI , Review of Post Order Vendor Engineering, for interfacing with other
• Attending Review meetings within Disciplines for interfaces. Attending Engg Co-ordination/Review
meetings with Customer/Customer Consultants. Obtain approval from Customer/Customer Consultants
Young Minds Technologies Pvt.ltd August 2013 to June 2014(Freelancer)
• Name of Organization : Young Minds Technologies Pvt.ltd
• Responsibility :
• Designing and Simulation of IEEE/IEC journals related to Power Electronics, industrial Drives& Power
• Designing of converter to enhance the performance power system &coordination different generating sources
through Power Electronic devices.
1. PROJECT TITLE: A Voltage -Controlled PFC Cuk Converter-Based PMBLDCM drive
DESCRIPTION: Cuk dc-dc converter as a single-stage power-factor-correction converter for a PMBLDCM. The
speed of the compressor is controlled by using the concept of voltage control
ROLE PLAYED: Team-leader.
2.Improving Power Quality by Using 5 level Inverter Using MATLAB – Kuppam Engineering College
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS:
Winner of Tech-Math Quiz.
PG diploma in Industrial Automation at Prolific Automation Hyderabad.
Presented a Paper on “Heart Failure Alert System” at National Level Technical symposium at Kingston
Presented a Paper on “Power Quality Improvement” at National Level Technical symposium at Balaji
Institute of Technology.
• FATHER’S NAME : A .Gangi Reddy
• DATE OF BIRTH : 07/06/1991
• NATIONALITY : Indian
• LANGUAGES KNOWN : English, Telugu
• HOBBIES : Playing cricket, Listening music.
• ADDRESS : Nandipadu (village), Khajipet (post & mandal),
Kadapa (dist) -513206, A.P.
• LOCATION : Ready to relocate.
• Place: HYDERABAD
Page 2 of 3