Mounika Vemulapalli Mobile:+ 91 - 9885724359
Having around 1 year of working experience in the areas of Manual and Functionality on
Experience in various types of testing – Functional, Regression & Smoke
Experience in Preparation of Test Cases, Test Case Execution, defect Management,
Regression Testing and Re-Testing.
Good exposure on Bug Life Cycle
Strong knowledge in Bug tracking tool JIRA
Comfortable in Database testing with SQL queries
Worked on API Testing
Validating Auth transaction using Soap UI
Worked on all types settlement of Auth transaction using PUTTY.
Verification of logs and XML notifications in PUTTY
Experience in IVR Testing and Mobile App Testing
Good knowledge on SDLC and STLC
Strong communication skills with an ability to grasp new things quickly
Experience in developing Traceability Matrix and Defect Metrics
Has ability to work independently with minimal supervision and also can perform as part
of a team
Name of the Company Designation From To Duration (Months)
Operating System Win 7
Bug tracking Tool(s) JIRA
Languages Core Java
Test Management Tools QMetry
Project Title Advance Cash Card
Company Name WaveCrest Payment Technologies Pvt Ltd
Location Hyderabad, India
Operating Systems Windows 7
Technologies SOAP UI
Advance Cash is a company based in the US and Belize. They are bringing to market
a wallet solution which can be used for a variety of payment solutions.
The scope of engagement with Wave Crest is to provide only a prepaid Card Product
which will be used by Advanced Cash to offer its customers a method to disburse funds from
the Advance Cash Wallet to a Wave Crest issued card.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Written Test cases for New Requirements.
• Execution of the Test Cases.
• Reporting the bugs in JIRA tool and maintaining test cases in QMetry tool.
• Doing API testing using sand box.
• End To end testing right form card creation to settlements.
• Validating Auth transaction ATM,POS and ePOS.
• Validating Auth rules.
• Performed complete settlement of the transactions.
• Auth and settlements related DB testing.
• Verification of logs and XML notifications in PUTTY .
• Executing regression suite and Smoke suite.
• Involved in scheduled meetings and participated in team discussions.
• Re-testing the issues fixed by developers and updating status of issues.
B.Tech (EEE) from JNTU Kakinada in 2014 with an aggregate of 82.4%
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my
knowledge and belief