Questions and AnswersFor vBookz’s ePub universal versionfor the iPad, iPhone, iPod1.Can I upload and hear my iBooksfiles?vBookz can read some of iBooks files Read moreat: iBookzTovBookz.pdf. If you already haveePub files, we can’t guaranty they will work withvBookz.2.Can I upload and hear my Kindlefiles?vBookz can not read files of Kindle. If youalready have an ePub files, we can’t guarantythey will work with vBookz.
3.Can I upload my DRMed files?vBookz can not read DRMed files of any kind.4.What is the best conversionmethod for creating ePubs?Read about “Text conversion methods” at FAQ#19 below...5.How can I change reading speed?On the first shelf, there is the ‘Settings’ tin canbook.When you touch it, the Settings page appears.find the Speech speed slider to adjust it.6.Can vBookz support PDF?vBookz has a PDF reader for the Mac. LearnMore...
Currently the mobile version can not read text inits original structure. But you can convert yourPDF into an ePub. Learn More...7.How can I switch between a‘Female’ and ‘Male’ voices?Touch the ‘Settings’ tin can book.Mark the type of voice you like.8.How to download a book from‘Gutenberg’?Tap the top left ‘Metal sign’.Fill the search bar with the author or book namethat you are looking for.Tap search.
9.Is there any user’s manualavailable?No, only these web pages. The App is intuitive,but we are happy to answer questions.Here are some features:‣ Upload any ePub text to your mobile deviceand hear it aloud* exclude DRM protected files.‣ Supports more languages: Czech, Danish,Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian,Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian,Spanish, Swedish.‣ The Facebook icon enables you to sharequotes with your friends.‣ Swipe the bookshelf to browse through thebooks.‣ Easily access the book you would like vBookzto read to you by tapping on it.
‣ Tapping the magnifying glass icon enables youto easily find words in the current page or in theentire book.‣ Swipe the magnifying glass and vBookz willstart reading to you.‣ Follow the magnifying glass while the book isbeing read.‣ Drag the magnifying glass to set a new readingpoint or flip pages using a swipe gesture.‣ Tap and hold a book icon in order to organizeyour bookshelf.‣ Adjust reading fonts and size using the AA iconon the top right of the page.‣ Adjust Day/Night mode using the Moon/Sunicon on the top right of the page.‣ Plan your reading time using the time-elapsed/time-reaming indicators.‣ Adjust the speed of reading and voices usingthe setting menu.‣ Use the time line to navigate through the book.
‣ Tapping “New Book” enables you to search anddownload more books.Russian documents can be read only by usingthe private text upload procedure.10.Is there any way to stop the music?Sure.Choose Settings - the tin can book on the firstshelf.There you will find it.11.How to purchase additionallanguages?Tap any ‘book to enter > Browse to read it as anordinary book or, by clicking the play button,vBookz will re-direct you to the in-App purchaseof the book’s language.a Helpful tip:
For example, you may also scroll down the maincoffin to its bottom, there you will find four booksin: Spanish, French, German and Dutch.12.Can I change the cover of my ownePub documents?Well, currently you can’t.13.Can I get vBookz on my iMac?What a lovely idea. Yes, we have it here, butcurrently as a PDF voice reader only.14.Is there any Dictionary?No.
15.How many languages are there?There are available 15 languages. On our site,you can hear a voice sample of each of theselanguages: Learn More...16.Is there any book list or library?You can try Gutenberg, it is similar.www.Gutenberg.org17.The App comes with what books?• A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens• Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain• Alices Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll• Around the World in 80 Days by Jules Verne• Beyond Good and Evil by Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche
• Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra• Frankenstein by Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley• Grimms Fairy Tales by Jacob Grimm and Wilhelm Grimm• Gullivers travel by Jonathan Swift• Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë• Les Misérables by Victor Hugo• Mark Twains Burlesque Autobiography by Mark Twain• Mexico by C. Reginald Enoch• Moby Dick, or, the whale by Herman Melville• Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens• Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie• Poems by Emily Dickinson• Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen• Secret Adversary by Agatha Christie• The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle• The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexander Dumas Pere• The Deluge by David Graham Phillips• The Divine Comedy by Dante• The Double Spy by Dan T. Moore
• The Green Helmet and Other Poems by W. B. Yeats• The Hound of the Baskervilles by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle• The Wonderful wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum• The Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling• The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas père• The War of the Worlds by H. G. Wells• Theodore Roosevelt an Autobiography by Theodore Roosevelt• Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson• Through the Looking-Glass by Lewis Carroll• War and Peace by graf Leo Tolstoy• Ulysses by James JoyceThere are also samples of:• 20000 Lieues Sous Les Mers by Jules Verne | French• Don Qijote by Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra | Spanish• Don Quichot by Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra | Dutch
• Romeo und Julia by William Shakespeare | German18.How many books and ePubs can Iupload?vBookz stops at 70 books and ePubs. Due tomemory limitation, you won’t be able to syncmore files beyond that number.19.How to create and upload ePubs toyour iPad, iPhone or iPod?There are several ePub converters.Most of the converters can do the job perfectlywell but we recommend “Stanza” as yourprimarily one.You can easily save ePub files by choosing“Export...” on Mac’s “Pages” software. It is theeasiest way to create it.
File name must include the language indication,for example: “FileName_en” for English. Readmore about language indication here.“Stanza” and “Calibre” are complies to allcommon operating systems.You can also convert PDF files...In order to covert PDFs into ePubs, there is aweb solution by using the on line “ePub2Go” site:http://www.epub2go.com.This online converter works best with englishfiles.20.How to sync with iTunes?Use your USB cable.Open iTunes > Connect iPhone, ipodor iPad
21.‘File Sharing’ with iTunesTransfer your ePub files using iTunes FileSharing method.While your device is connected:> Go to the “Apps” section and select it from thetop bar.> Scroll down the page> Choose vBookz’s icon at the “File SharingApps” window> Choose the “Add...” button and select yourePub
> Or drag your ePub file from the desktop to the“vBookz’s Documents” window.If your device is connected, iTunes will syncimmediately.Now, you may disconnect your device from thecomputer.The next time you will open vBookz, it will containyour new ePub document showing you thiscover.
22.File Names and LanguageFile name will be presented in vBookz as thedocument title name.The default spoken language is English.If you’ve purchased and downloaded anotherforeign language to your iPhone, iPad or iPoddevice, and you wish to listen and read your filein that language, the ePub file name mustcontain a language indicator.
Here are the language file name indicators: Language Indicator Language Indicator Brazilian FileName_br Greek FileName_el Czech FileName_cs Italian FileName_it Danish FileName_da Norwegian FileName_no Dutch FileName_nl Polish FileName_pl English FileName_en Portuguese FileName_pt Finnish FileName_ﬁ Russian FileName_ru French FileName_fr Swedish FileName_sv Germany FileName_de Spanish FileName_esFile name length contains approximately 30letters in two rows, 15 letters in each line,including the file name three notes indicator.Have more questions?Try to email us ASAP...
The vBookz PDF Voice ReaderNow available for iPad, iPhone and iPod Try for free, pay to use 16 international languages stunning easy UI vBookz PDF Voice Reader DOWNLOAD NOW www.vBookz.com