Job Title : Executive Assistant to the President (Sugar)
Company : Shree Renuka Sugars Limited
Location : Mumbai
Experience : 1-2 years.
1. Analysis & monitoring of MIS reports ( daily, weekly, monthly
2. Provide strategic inputs and support to the President for business-plan,
strategies, planning, business-analysis and review of the same.
3. Co-ordinate for presentations, important management meetings, Customer
visits, business delegation back-up data for Board Meetings etc.
4. Monitor project activities
5. Study / analyze various documents / contracts / agreements / project reports /
6. Manage vendor relations and maintain tracking records.
7. Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents from various
8. Maintaining day to day activities
9. Maintain data bank related to key figures of production, financial
10. Maintain schedules and calendars.
11. All other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills & Experience
1. BE and MBA /PGDM. The candidate should have 1-2 years of experience.
2. Candidate with experience in sugar industry will be preferred.
3. High commercial acumen and analytical abilities and strategic thinking
Good in collating and analysis of various MIS reports
4. Well versed with the usage of MS Office and Email applications and
5. Ability to organize, prioritize & execute tasks accordingly and complete
tasks within specified timelines.
“Shree Renuka Sugars Limited (SRSL) is a transnational agribusiness and bio-
energy corporation. The company was founded by Mr. Narendra Murkumbi and
his mother Mrs. Vidya Murkumbi in 1998.
The company is one of the largest sugar producer in the world and a leading
manufacturer of sugar in India and one of the largest refinery globally. The
company has its corporate office in Mumbai and headquarters in Belgaum in the
state of Karnataka (India).
The Company operates eleven integrated sugar mills globally (four in Brazil &
seven in India) & two port based refineries in India.
SRSL is the leading sugar producer in India. SRSL India has 7 sugarcane mills in
Karnataka and Maharashtra with combined cane crushing capacity of 7.1 million
tons, distillery capacity of 930 kilo liters per day (klpd) and cogeneration capacity
of 242 MW. In addition, Company has two port-based standalone sugar refineries
with combined refining capacity of 1.7 million tons per year.
SRSL has operates two companies in Brazil with Combined crushing capacity of
13.6 million tons per day. SRSL has bought 100% stake in Renuka Vale do Ivai
(RVDI) and controlling stake of 59.4% in Renuka do Brasil (RdB). RVDI includes
two sugar and ethanol production facilities with a combined crushing capacity of
3.1 mn tonnes per annum. Renuka do Brasil consists of two very large and modern
sugar/ethanol mills with integrated co-generation facilities having a combined cane
crushing capacity of 10.5 million tonnes of cane per annum. In addition, RDB has
a co-generation capacity of 295MW. Total inward investment in these two firms is
approximately US$ 465 million. Cane supply comes from the cultivation of
145,000 ha of land out of which 110,000 Ha of land is cultivated by the company
with very high level of mechanization well above the industry average for both
planting and harvesting. The turnover of both the Companies for the FY 2010-12 is
approximately close to USD 1.0 BN with an asset base of USD 1.3 BN.
SRSL Consolidated turnover for the FY 2010-12 is approximately close to USD
2.6 BN with an asset base of USD 3.0 BN. The Company has witnessed a strong
revenue CAGR of 55% and EBITDA CAGR of 58% from FY2006 to FY2012.
The strong financial performance has ensured consistent returns for shareholders
with an average return on equity of approx. 20% from FY 2006 to FY 2012. The
Company’s strong Management team has delivered consistently to ensure growth
through successful completion of strategic acquisitions.
The shares of the Company are listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd (BSE)
and the National Stock Exchange of India Ltd (NSE).”
* * * * * * * * * * * *