Be the first to like this
David Teed provides an overview of how the discipline of Business Continuity Management can help to ensure that impacts will remain within predefined acceptable levels when incidents occur.
Proven and effective approaches will be outlined that provide an appreciation of how
1. Fully understand the implications of resource loss incidents
2. Identify appropriate risk mitigation and contingency measures
3. Improve current levels of preparedness
4. Satisfy customers and stakeholders that services will continue
5. Ensure effective methods and best practice are adopted.
Prior to founding Teed in 1999, David's background was in commercial insurance and risk management gained whilst working for 10 years as a commercial insurance broker. David is a Member of the Business Continuity Institute.