How to Unlock Black Berry Bold Touch 9930 using MEP unlock code
How to unlock BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930 using
MEP Unlock Code
Would you like the freedom to use your BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930 with any wireless network
If so, we can help you remove this network restriction on your BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930 in a
few simple steps.
Reasons to remote unlock your BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930
Save money by using cheap local SIM Cards rather than expensive roaming or
By unlocking your BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930 you are increasing the resale value up to
Swap SIM Card in your unlocked BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930 – no need to carry two
You never send your phone to anybody.
Fast and easy. You receive the instructions within minutes; unlocking itself takes 2-5
Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
No cables, software or hardware are required.
Is safe and does not void BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930′s warranty.
Unlocking is a one-time event. It works for the life of your BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930.
Three Simple Steps
1. Provide us your BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930’s IMEI (by typing *#06# or
2. After order placement, the Unlock CODES together with instructions will be sent to your
email within minutes.
3. Follow instructions provided by UnlockCode4BlackBerry.com and dial in the supplied
Unlock CODE and start using your BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930 with any SIM Card.
Unlocking Instructions for BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930
How to insert the Unlock CODE into your BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930
Power ON your BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930 with any SIM Card.
Scroll and select Manage Connections.
Select Turn All Connections OFF.
Press Escape to go back to the Home Screen.
Go to Options menu and select Advanced Options.
Click on SIM Card.
Click on Show keyboard.
Hold the ALT key while typing MEPD. You will not see text appear on screen while
typing. This opens up a personalization menu.
9. Hold the ALT key while typing MEP2. You will not see text appear on screen while
10. Press ALT and 2 simultaneously to get number 2.
11. You should be presented with a prompt Enter Network MEP Code.
12. Enter Unlock Code provided by UnlockCode4BlackBerry.com.
13. After entering the code press the Trackball once.
14. Restart your BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930 and restore connections by following the first
15. Your BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930 is now Unlocked.
Note for Verizon Blackberry Owners
There is a glitch with Verizon Blackberry phones.
If you attempt to enter the unlock code when the phone prompts for it upon powering up, you
will often get a code error EVEN IF THE CODE IS CORRECT.
If this happens to you, please go to mobile options and change "Technology" to "GSM".
You should then remove the battery and sim card.
Then replace the sim card and battery. Once the phone powers up, you should have service ( as
long as the sim card is active ).
You will notice that it no longer prompts for the unlock code.
You can check the lock status of the phone by doing the following:
To determine if your BlackBerry is "unlocked" for use on carriers other than for which it is
1. On your BlackBerry, go to Options > Advanced Options > Sim Card.
2. At that screen type MEPD (see note below) on your keyboard. A new menu will pop up.
If your BlackBerry has a SureType keyboard (71xx and 81xx devices) you will need to doubletap the P, so the actual keys entered become M E P P D.
3. Look for Network in the list.
4. If your device is "unlocked", it should say Disabled or Inactive.
If it says Active, it's still locked to that carrier.
All our Unlock CODES are 100% guaranteed, if for any reason your unlock codes is not
found we will issue a full refund.