• We supported 140 British businesses with advice, analysis and support.
• We helped companies in sectors as diverse as automotive, cosmetics, white
goods, fast moving consumer goods, education, water, pet foods & care, IT &
ICT software and hardware design, mechanical engineering, textiles, leisure and
• We supported 7 British companies to understand how investing in Poland could
help them develop a supply chain and enter the Emerging Europe region.
• We continued to a build the OBN Network’s first ever chamber-specific account
management and CRM system, coming online in July
• We continued to organise the biggest ever promotion of British food and drink,
under the Food is GREAT campaign banner and in partnership with UKTI, which
will see up to 30 new British brands attempt to enter the market.
• We helped Martin Jones Martin-Jones Technology, a hardware and software
design company, to understand how PWC could help his company invest in
Poland. Martin thanks BPCC Trade for their support, saying, ‘Thank you for
putting me in touch with PwC. I had a very useful conversation with them this
afternoon regarding how to operate my UK/Poland business, which I think will
help me decide how to proceed.’
• We supported Pinns Automotive, who produce automotive and engineering
parts, with a research project to help the company. The project will involve a
long-term competition and market analysis with a view to bringing the company
into market in the next 12 – 18 months.
• We contacted over 200 Polish Distributors, agents, wholesalers and potential partners and
offered a free, long-term programme of support to Buy British. Around 10 are now working
with BPCC Trade to identify potential UK commercial partners.
• We won business for Roman Showers Ltd., connecting them with a Polish company
looking to buy British, and Crosslee Ltd, a producer of high end tumble-dryers. Both
companies are visiting Poland shortly to formalise contracts with Polish distributors.
• We organised a visit to Poznan, part of our monthly series of events and visits to cities all
across Poland. We met with 6 businesses associations and interviewed 6 Polish
businesses. As a result, we’ll be returning to Poznan in the coming months organising
events with 4 associations, reaching out to an audience of up to 150 Polish businesses.
• We’re visting Jelenia Góra in February to meet businesses there to find out about
opportunities in their region.
• We’ve won business for a BPCC chamber member supporting Robert Welch
Designs which is a producer of high-end homeware and is looking for a
distributor in Poland. We have found and arranged contact with
potential business partners and this is now leading to establishment of a
promising relationship with major distributor in Poland.
• We’ve worked with UKTI Poland to approach more British water sector
companies and are account managing a number of British companies from the
water sector and will be attending a February British Embassy Water event as
• ‘Many thanks, that is great information and exactly the help we are needing.’
Paul Kenyon, Universal Parts Manager for Mono.
On Track to hit Year 1 Target
To find out what one British Business thinks of our new British Polish Business Centre,
visit our 1 minute video or find us on Twitter @BPCC_Trade