11338 West Jefferson Street, Avondale, Arizona 85323
firstname.lastname@example.org, (623) 672-2133
Looking for a position of Cashier, which will justify my customer handling and cash drawer
management skills to provide a hassle free shopping experience to all customers.
● Skilled in providing quick customer service.
● Good knowledge of maintaining cash register and other cash related procedures.
● Experienced in monetary transactions such as giving out and receiving change.
● Sound understanding of travelers checks, gift certificates, food stamps, refunds and processing
● Adept at balancing transactions through checks, currency, credit cards and register receipts.
● Very dedicated and meticulous about work and maintain a high level of accuracy in all
● Good written and oral communications.
● Strong attention to details.
● Capable of speaking in English and Spanish very fluently.
● MS Word, Outlook and Excel
● Other financial software
● Shortened the cash handling time to half by implementing new processes.
● Won the Customer Care Award in 2012.
Kohl’s – Avondale, Arizona
● Greeted every customer walking into the mall and directed them to proper product sections.
● Assisted the customers in making their purchase decisions when asked for.
● Maintained the cash register and kept track of revenues from sold items.
● Accurately calculated all the discount offers when required.
● Tagged all the products with expiry date and prices.
● Responsible for cash balance at the end of every business day.
Avondale Plaza – Avondale, Arizona
● Responsible for managing all deposits.
● Balanced accounts with receivable checks.
● Maintained a record of all received transactions.
● Worked with the prevailing billing system.
North Arizona University
Bachelor of Science in Accounting
● Good mathematical knowledge.
● Multitasking skills
Signature of Jack Simmers
Visit http://www.careerenter.com/cashier-resume-sample/ for more information on cashier resume.