9. Why do Brands need to use Mobile Apps
Apps provide a way for brands to engage with
their customers pre and post-purchase. It also
helps brands build loyalty.
An app isn’t only a distribution medium. It’s a
channel for communication and if used right,
apps can help brands learn from, adapt to, and
engage with your customers, so that they can
address customer needs while simultaneously
meeting business objectives.
Having an app enables brands to provide their
customers with a frictionless experience with
the functionality of the app completely aligned
with the company’s core business function.
10. What a Mobile App offers over other Channels
• The ability to build brand relationship.
• Having an app provides an opportunity for brands to Talk With their
customers rather than Talk To their customer.
• An app is always accessible, enabling users to use it at any time
• Apps are a powerful and personalized service channel for your
brand. If leveraged in the right way, mobile apps can serve as an
evangelist for your brand.
11. Having a Mobile App Helps
Acquire Customers Engage the Customers
Measure the Interaction Retain the Customers
12. Acquire the Customer
1. Build an app with the customer’s needs in
mind and how they will use the app.
2. The app should be created for the following
• To make it easier for the customers to
reach out and connect with the brand
• Add value to their purchase
• Resolve any issues they are facing and to
answer any queries
3. The app should be relevant, easy-to-use
and include the features needed to create a
smooth experience for the customer.
13. Acquire the Customer
4. Use existing communication channels like
social media channels and company website to
inform customers about your mobile app.
5. Educate customers on how to use the app
and highlight the benefits of the app.
6. Use the app, not to promote the brand, but
to raise the affinity of the customer to the
brand through the “utility value” it provides
14. Engage the Customer
• Provide a reason for the customer to engage
with your app on a regular basis
• Allow them to personalize the app to their
• Give them a reason to share their positive
experience with the app
• Provide them with a channel to reach out to
and communicate with your brand
• Monitor how customers are engaging with
• Identify the content that customers find
useful and relevant and the context in which
they are using the apps.
• Understand your customers based on their
interactions with your brand through multiple
communication channels and via the app
16. Retain the Customer
1. Instant gratification
• Reward customers for loyalty with points,
vouchers, discounts etc.
• Make them feel special and valued
• Make loyalty entertaining and engaging
3. Listen to customer feedback and give them
what they are looking for
4. Make the app fun, relevant and engaging
A Mobile app is a brand utility that goes a long way towards enhancing the
customer’s relationship with your brand.
It provides a more personal channel for the brand and customer to communicate
with each other. It also helps build brand loyalty.
Using a mobile app brands can build awareness and recognition while growing
their loyalty program and increasing the volume of transactions.
18. UNIQUE COMPUTER SYSTEMS
‘Enhancing Business Value Through Mobility’
21419, Sharjah, UAE
Tel: +971 6 5254491
Fax: +971 6 5254343
Get in Touch
We can help you develop a mobile app
tailored to meet your business needs!
Talk to us today.