Co – Founder, FotoLink
+919348 517 617
•Fotolink executed its launch campaign for Frito Lays (Pepsi).
•Bluetooth kiosks are setup in big malls in major cities.
•Cities covered in the campaign – Delhi, Mumbai, Calcutta,
Bangalore, Gurgaon, Noida.
•The activity will be running on weekends throughout June.
User experience scenario
A girl has caught a mischievous man
Click the picture
She clicks the picture of the pack
She now Bluetooths the picture to the FotoLink server in the kiosk
Following content was pushed on her mobile phone.
Receive the content
She is happy after receiving the branded content
• very 5
• Lucky participants were also getting gifts on the spot
• They will receive a coupon code ( single use ) on their phone
• On getting it validated at the kiosk they can collect their gift.
Prizes: Gift Hampers
After winning the gift hamper she is overjoyed
Branding is not limited to the kiosk
People can interact with the BRAND from
People can interact with …
People can particiapte in their personal space …
Other advantages for people …
They don’t have to be standing at the kiosk to participate
They can participate any number of times as no sms charges
Blue Tooth BLUES
• FotoLink has taken Bluetooth interactivity to new heights.
• Now 32 users can interact simultaneously with the kiosk i.e FotoLink
servers can support 32 sessions of information exchange at a particular
point of time.
• No. of sessions can be increased depending on client requirements.
Image Recognition Technology
It is very robust –
a. It can handle images at different angles.
b. It can handle images in different lighting conditions.
c. It can handle if images has been take in clutter.