Tyler Wilkinson San Diego - Interesting Facts about La Jolla
• La Jolla is a proud community
which is especially unique with
its Southern California
neighbors. It may border San
Diego, but it has a very distinct
personality that is not to
mistaken for anywhere else.
History of La Jolla
• The Spanish originally referred to the city as “la joya” which
means “the jewel.” This is how the popular nickname “The
Jewel City” came to be known around the world; some say
“La Jolla” was simply a corruption of the original Spanish
Facts about La Jolla
• La Jolla is the largest side of the North Beach community in
San Diego and is divided into three main parts: La Jolla
Cove, Bird Rock, and UTC.
La Jolla Cove
• It is the gem of the La Jolla. The coastline gradually
decreases with the cliffs in the north and there is a slope in
the south which spreads in large flat rocks which can go up.
• Located in the north-south La Jolla of the Pacific coast, Bird
Rock feels a more moderate, maintenance than La Jolla
Cove while keeping a high-velocity.
University Towne Center(UTC)
• This is more economical for housing than La Jolla Cove and
Bird Rock, and there are some student housing for nearby
California University, San Diego. It’s also home to office
buildings and a Westfield Mall.
Good Eats in La Jolla
• There are lots of restaurants in La Jolla. George’s at the
Cove is a La Jolla institution with fine dining and a terrace
that overlooks the ocean. The Marine Room is an
exceptional dining experience at high tide when the waves
crash against the windows of the restaurant.
Apartment and Houses in La Jolla
• There are variety of houses housing options and they vary
wildly in price between UTC You can rent or buy many
different types of properties ranging from condos or
apartments to single-family houses. and the beach
• Tyler Wilkinson San Diego is a successful businessman who
provides the help in business development, marketing and
traveling in United States.