Submit Peer Review Exercise #5
1. What is the primary idea of the content in the articles?
These articles explain about GPS (Grobal Positioning System) and car navigation
system depending on a GPS.
How to use car navigation system based on GPS, what the GPS is, and how GPS system
works are explained.
2. Do you think the individual sections and headings in the document (articles) clearly
represent the idea that was communicated. Explain the reasons behind your comments.
Both sections and headings are clearly represent the idea.
When I read the heading of the section, I inferred what this section was written about,
and when I read the section, my inference was not wrong.
This is enough reason I think so.
3. What details are included in the articles?
How a GPS system works is explained in detail.
4. Was there anything that was confusing? If so, what is it?
No, there was no confusing point.
5. What is good about the writing? Why is it good?
These article is very easy to read and I can understand this article easily.
6. Are there any errors that need to be corrected?
I think there is no errors.
7. What specific suggestions for improving the articles can you make?
I think the article "How Do Car Navigation Systems Work?" will be easier to read if
there are some line breaks.
8. Identify three basic differences between how your group would author a similar
document and how this author authored it (as you see it in the link).