• The quicker you're the more effective ball handler you will
• One quick move will beat 5 slow moves any day.
• If you watch the NBA you may notice that the quicker
players score much easier than the slower players.
• Some ways you can improve your quickness is to practice
dribbling the ball as fast as you can.
• This will help with ball quickness. You can also use a jump
rope to improve your foot quickness.
• This is common sense but you need to understand the logic
• The more you do something, the more it becomes second
nature, and the better you become at it.
• When you become comfortable with dribbling the
basketball, pulling off different moves will become a piece
PERFECT THE CROSSOVER DRIBBLE
• This move is arguably the most important move in the game
• This move can be used in many different situations and can
lead to great scoring opportunities.
• Once you master this move you will be able to do it without
noticing and this when you will become a deadly ball
• Every time you step on the basketball court believe that
you're the best.
• Play like you're the best, don't let anyone intimidate you or
make you feel like you're not a good basketball player.
• In reality, you may see someone who is obviously more
talented than you but just make sure they don't outwork
• "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"-Herb
FOLLOW A TRAINING PROGRAM
• If you rather work smart rather than hard than you need to
follow a training program designed to show you how to
handle a basketball better.
• Sometimes you can find a coach that specializes in
dribbling the basketball but this usually isn't the case so it's
best to find a training program.
YOU ARE NOW EQUIPPED WITH 5 TIPS
THAT CAN LITERALLY TRANSFORM YOU
INTO A BALL HANDLING ELITE.
IF YOU FOLLOW ALL FIVE OF THOSE
TIPS YOU CAN PRETTY MUCH
GUARANTEE YOUR OWN BASKETBALL
BALL HANDLING IS IMPORTANT BUT
YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO TRAIN
YOURSELF TO BE A BETTER ALL-
AROUND BASKETBALL PLAYER
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRAINING
SECRETS OF THE BASKETBALL ELITE….
WANT TO BE THE BEST BASKETBALL PLAYER ON THE
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO GET YOUR FREE REPORT THAT
WILL REVEAL THE TRAINING SECRETS OF THE BASKETBALL
"HARD WORK BEATS TALENT WHEN TALENT
DOESN'T WORK HARD"-HERB COOKS