1. Test Online Classroom
Before you start the study process, we advise you to get
acquainted with the online virtual classroom available at your
account under the “Test classroom” button
2. Tutor schedules lesson
When Tutor schedules you a lesson, you see the
lesson at Schedule page in status “Invited”.
If you agree with the lesson details, you need to click
3. Lesson scheduling discussion
If you do not agree with lesson time, you can
negotiate it via messages, and Tutor will reschedule
4. YOU request lesson
You may not wait for tutor to schedule a lesson, but
request a lesson yourself, clicking the button
“Ask for lesson”
5. You fill out lesson request form
Here you choose the Tutor you would like to have lesson with,
lesson Subject, preferred lesson start time, and describe what
you’d like to study in the fields “Lesson theme” and “Lesson
6. Lesson statuses
1. When it is YOU who schedules a lesson, it is in “Requested” status.
Tutor is to approve it
2. When it is TUTOR who schedules a lesson, it is in “Invited” status.
You are to approve it
3. When lesson is approved by both parties – it is in “Approved” status
7. Lesson Start
The button “Enter classroom” in inactive until Tutor
enters the classroom
8. Lesson Start
When Tutor enters the classroom, your button “Enter
classroom” becomes active. Click it to enter the classroom
and start to study
9. You and Tutor are online
You can see who is online in the classroom: You
10. Turn on communication tools
Before you start the lesson, check that all communication tools are
on, both for you and Tutor: microphone, chat, whiteboard.
It is Tutor who activates the tools at your account before you can
turn them on
11. Online chat
You can talk with the customer using the chat box in
the right bottom corner of the classroom.
12. Audio conversation with the Tutor
You can also have audio chat with the Tutor. To activate it, please:
1. Have your PC microphone on
2. Click the button marked on the picture
3. Confirm the Tutor turned on the microphone as well
13. Video conversation with Tutor
You can use camera during the lessons. To do this:
1. Confirm in chat the Tutor has a camera at his PC.
2. Activate video broadcast clicking the icon marked with green arrow
3. Click the button indicated with red arrow.
4. Ask Tutor to click the same button.
15. Classroom tools
Here we marked the most frequently used tools and
buttons in your classroom
16. Erasing from whiteboard
If you wish to clean everything on the page – use button marked with the red Arrow.
If you wish to erase only some drawing, do the following:
1. Press “Selector” button marked with the green arrow
2. Select object to be deleted with the help of the cursor (see question mark on the
3. Press “delete” button at your keyboard
17. Lesson completion
When the lesson is over, click the button “Complete lesson”.
DO NOT click the button if the lesson is not over