This book, probably the first of its kind in South Asia, aims to help the region’s development sector create and use stories. Anyone interested in educating their stakeholders about their work can use it to tell their story.
This book attempts to help key players in the development sector to create and use stories, either to gain new audiences or strengthen their hold over the existing ones.
The following, in particular, may find this book very useful:
1. Heads of CSR, Corporate Foundations, Cause Marketing.
2. Policy makers and Government officers.
3. Scientists, particularly ecologists and wildlife biologists.
4. Senior and mid-level Communication Managers.
5. Executives and officers working for Communication, Public Relation, Investor relation, Liaison, CSR and Outreach teams.
6. Journalism and Communication students.
This is my maiden attempt at writing a book. I am sure there is a big scope to improve it. If you think it can be improved in any way, please let me know and I shall be more than happy to incorporate the suggestions. Please email me at tumkurameen AT gmail.com