A Special Course delivered at the AADE 2013 annual conference, Tuesday, August 6, 2013.
* David Edelman, Diabetes Daily (@DavidTalk, @DiabetesDaily)
* Manny Hernandez, Diabetes Hands Foundation (@AskManny, @DiabetesHF)
* Amy Tenderich, MA, DiabetesMine.com (@AmyDBMine, @DiabetesMine)
* Hope Warshaw, MMSc, RD, CDE, BC-ADM, Hope Warshaw Associates, LLC (@HopeWarshaw)
Co-Facilitators during the Genius Bar segment:
* Bennet Dunlap (@badshoe)
* Mila Ferrer, Jimmy Ferrer (@Dulce_Guerrero)
* Brian Cohen
* Catherine Price (@Catherine_Price)
* Deborah Greenwood (@DebGreenwood)
* Dominika Murphy (@DominikaMPH)
* Jill Weisenberger (@nutritionjill)
With the rise of social media, persons with diabetes are increasingly engaging online. It's time for more diabetes educators to step up their social media skills and engagement — for job security. Don't be left behind! Join our panel of social media experts to learn the latest about social media platforms and best practices for engagement. Determine social media goals through a self-assessment process and hands-on help.