A Note from Sept/Oct Sponsor Report
CropVillage Impression Stats
What a difference a month (or two)
Remember crop shortage concerns, 20000
corn headed for double digits and
the new ‘golden age’ of agriculture? Banner Impressions
While the age may truly be golden, 15000
the general world-wide economic Email Impressions
implosion has rocked our industry 10000
Those high crop prices were
‘demand-driven’ until the specu-
lative side of the trade needed to 0
September October Total
raise cash fast. Unwinding spreads
knocked the wind out of market
sails to the tune of... oh, 50% or so.
What’s the fall-out? Maybe some
If producers sold that $7.00 corn
and held off on buying their inputs
like fertilizer, they’re sitting in tall
cotton since the slow-down has also
dropped our inputs like fuels and September
fertilizer. However, if you chose to
buy inputs ‘because they might go
higher’ and held off on selling crop
because ‘it can’t go lower’... it’s go-
ing to be a long winter. Our listen-
ers and your customers actions will
soon tell the story.
Now you know what the
CropVillage community knows.
Sept/Oct Sponsor Report
Upcoming Events Sept/Oct
• American Farm Bureau Federation
17 shows were produced
• Commodity Classic
280 average downloads per
episode in Sept/Oct
4,767 total podcasts downloaded
9,534 podcast impressions
8,895 email impressions
79 interviews conducted 1,714 banner impressions
20,143 total impressions
See Who’s Listening
Sept/Oct Sponsor Report
Benefits of Podcasting
• Enhance customer interdependency.
• Engage decision makers and influencers.
• Share product messages and stories more dynamically than most other media.
• Connect with customers where traditional marketing/sales do not.
• Deliver valuable insight to customers like no other company.
• Integrate with other components of the marketing mix.
• Provide a convenient source of information that can be listened to where and when
• Feedback sought regularly through Web comments, surveys, email feedback, and
• Incredibly flexible and responsive – Changes to content and format are made
quickly in response to customer interests and recommendations.
• Coverage of industry events, promotion, and travel are included as part of the
sponsorship without additional expense.
Truffle Connects you and
your Key influencers &
• Producers of the most downloaded agricultural podcasts
• Largest source of online interviews
• Widest array of agricultural sponsorship
• Sophisticated member tracking
• Relationships with international media and information sources
• Preferred conference content distribution partner
• Information people are asking for
• Integrated content management