Virgin Atlantic is owned
by Richard Branson's
Virgin Group and Delta
Air Lines. The Virgin
Group owns 51% stakes
in the ai...
The airline has a fleet size of 38 carriers that comprises of Airbus and Boeing.
It operates flights to popular destinatio...
Virgin Atlantic offers
three classes of
services: Economy,
Premium Economy
and Upper Class. It
also offers personal
entert...
This is the standard class service offered by the
airlines. It includes drinks, meals, entertainment
and amenity kits
You get additional
services if you are
traveling on a
premium economy
ticket. Seats are wider
and have more leg
space. Pas...
You get 6' 6" fully
flat bed, power
supply for laptops
and iPods, drive
through check
service and a host
of other services
Virgin atlantic takes you places
Virgin atlantic takes you places
Virgin atlantic takes you places
Virgin atlantic takes you places
Virgin atlantic takes you places
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in …5
×

Virgin atlantic takes you places

423 views

Published on

Virgin Atlantic offers flight services to destinations in North America, the Caribbean, Asia, Africa and Middle East. It also offers domestic service in the United Kingdom

Published in: Travel
0 Comments
1 Like
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

No Downloads
Views
Total views
423
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
1
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
12
Comments
0
Likes
1
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

Virgin atlantic takes you places

  1. 1. Virgin Atlantic is owned by Richard Branson's Virgin Group and Delta Air Lines. The Virgin Group owns 51% stakes in the airlines while the remaining 49% is owned by Delta. It was established in 1984. Its headquarters is in Crawley, West Sussex, England
  2. 2. The airline has a fleet size of 38 carriers that comprises of Airbus and Boeing. It operates flights to popular destinations in Asia, Africa, Middle East, the Caribbean and North America. Besides, it also caters to domestics passengers in the United Kingdom. Its UK services have a different administrative staff. Flight to British Virgin Islands other Caribbean islands can be regularly availed from Virgin Atlantic.
  3. 3. Virgin Atlantic offers three classes of services: Economy, Premium Economy and Upper Class. It also offers personal entertainment services to the passengers
  4. 4. This is the standard class service offered by the airlines. It includes drinks, meals, entertainment and amenity kits
  5. 5. You get additional services if you are traveling on a premium economy ticket. Seats are wider and have more leg space. Passengers are also offered pre flight drinks and dedicated cabin crew services
  6. 6. You get 6' 6" fully flat bed, power supply for laptops and iPods, drive through check service and a host of other services

×