AnswerThe Departed features "Frank Costello" (played byJack Nicholson) .Nicholsons character is not related tothe real-life Costello except in name; the characterwas based on Boston mobster "Whitey" Bulger.
• 27. A nickname given to an unknown serial killer responsible for what came to be known as the London "nude murders" between 1964 and 1965 (also known as the "Hammersmith murders" or "Hammersmith nudes" case).• The 1969 crime novel Goodbye Piccadilly, Farewell Leicester Square, written by Arthur LeBern, is loosely based on the case.• What is the nickname?
• 34. Hamida Djandoubi was a Tunisian immigrant who had been convicted of the torture and murder of 21-year-old Elisabeth Bousquet, his former girlfriend, in Marseille.• He was the last person to be treated with what?
• 35.• Connect to our topic.• X as arrested for shoplifting at Saks Fifth Avenue department store in Beverly Hills, California. X was eventually convicted of misdemeanor theft and vandalism and will be eligible for expungement of the conviction after finishing probation
Answer• Murder of Polly Klaas• After the girls death, Winona Ryder(X) starred in the 1994 film adaptation of Little Women by Louisa May Alcott and dedicated it to her memory.
• 36.After whom is the award named & What was his most famous creation?
• 37.Id the smiling bastaaard and what was his crime?
Answer• Stephane Breitwieser.• Famous for his art thefts between 1995 and 2001. He admitted to stealing 239 artworks and other exhibits, worth an estimated US$1.4 billion (£960m). WWhen Breitwiesers mother had heard of her sons arrest from Kleinklauss, who had been able to evade authorities, she proceeded to destroy many of the works by cutting or carving them
• 38.This unit was involved in a famous operation of the 1970s. Id both.
• 43.What was established by the chap standing left to Lincoln?
Answer• Allan Pinkerton - founder of Pinkerton National Detective Agency.
• 44.• This sexy character has got an apt name.• What?
Answer• Typhoid Mary• Her name comes from early 20th century Irish- American cook and typhoid fever carrier "Typhoid Mary" Mallon.
• 45.Abdi İpekçi (9 August 1929 – 1 February 1979) was a Turkish journalist, intellectual and an activist for human rights. He was murdered while editor-in-chief of the Turkish daily newspaper Milliyet.• But his murderer is known for something else as well. What?
Answer• Pope John Paul II assassination attempt• The person is Mehmet Ali Ağca
• 46. Who?• Got his nickname as result of a book found from his possessions.