‘Wayanad’ is an upcoming tourist spot in Kerala
recognized for its virgin rain forests and vast
‘Wayanad’ has subtropical savannas, evergreen
verdant spice plantations and rolling paddy
An ideal place to relax and rejuvenate yourself
from the busy schedules of professional life and
make you life worth living.
FACTS & FIGURES
• Wayanad enjoys a salubrious climate.
• Altitude ranges from 700 – 2100 Mtrs.
• Wayanad got the largest number of tribal's residing in
Kerala including Paniyan’s, Adiya’s, Kattunayakan’s etc
• You can see many Banyan tree’s worshipped in this area,
because its considered sacred.
• Heavy rainfalls ranging from 3000-4000 mm
• The temperature varies from 15-25 degrees.
• Lots of medicinal herbs are found in this place
• Rich with hill areas, waterfalls and valleys.
• Wayanad got varied wild life including elephants, deer,
Bison, Tiger, Cheetah, Wild Bear etc
Kanthan Paara water falls