Touted as one of the best hill station, Munnar is
situated at the confluence of 3 mountain streams at a
height of 1600 Mts above sea level.
A very celebrated summer resort, Munnar’s sprawling
tea plantations, picturesque landscapes, winding
lanes and high altitude peaks is breathtaking.
The exotic flora found in these hills are wonderful to
enjoy. The forests, valleys and grasslands connects
you with the nature and the clouds seems no distant
from your touch.
Welcome to PEACE & SERENITY
FACTS & FIGURES
• Munnar name originated from ‘Munnu’ ‘Aaru’ which
means, three rivers. (Indicated confluence of three
• Munnar is situated at an altitude of 1600-1800 Mtrs.
• Munnar was British summer resort for a long time.
• The highest peak in Kerala, Anamudi is situated in this
• The place enjoys a cold climate through out the year.
• There are mainly three varieties of tea grown in
Munnar apart from 100’s of hybrid ones.
• A flower called ‘Neelakurunji’ which blossoms once in
12 years is found
Mattupetty Lake & Dam
Eravikulam National Park
Lock Heart Gap
Chinnar Wildlife Sanctuary
• Walk In Clouds
• Rock Climbing
• Valley Visits
• Tea Estate Visits
• Waterfalls Explorations
Office No 130, Sohrab Hall
21 Sasoon Road, Pune – 411 001
+91 20 32349702 / 03
0 9890 633 008 Ask for Vinayak