Cochin is one of the oldest city and a hailed seaport in
Located adjacent to the Arabian sea, Cochin offers
some of the most beautiful panoramic view of the
ocean with its clean beaches, islands and fishing nets.
A city rich with history, you can find a mixture of many
cultures including Jews & Dutch with many local
temples (traditional) and palaces around.
Welcome to TRADITIONAL n MODERN culture mix.
• Kochi hosts the busiest and oldest sea port in the country.
• The city is also known as ‘Queen Of Arabian Sea’
• The city has got many islands next to it which makes the
city a must visit place
• Bolgatty palace, Hill palace, Dutch palace are few of the
Palaces in this area.
• Cochin is very famous for fish varieties of food
• The local alcohol, toddy, is a prominent attraction over here
which is extracted from coconuts.
• There are many eco-tourists villages developed over here
for a perfect relaxation with the nature.
• Galore of festivals in and around Cochin in temples,
churches and mosques makes this city a true cosmopolitan
Fort Kochi Beach
Pallipuram Fort Visits
Kalamassery Kerala Musuem
St Francis Church
Mangalavanam Bird Sanctuary
Vasco Da Gama