10/03/13 http://www.tops-int.com/seo-training-course.html TOPS Technologies- SEO Course
GTU MCA SEO Interview Questions And Answers for freshers
GTU MCA INTERVIEW
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS FOR
By TOPS Technologies
INTERESTING SEO INTERVIEW
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
• If an interviewer doesn’t have any stuff about SEO, then he
will be asking very general questions. As a candidate, if we
make the interviewer understand some basic points of SEO
then the interview will be successful.
• In my SEO career, I have attended many interviews and some
ended up with comedies. Recently I attended an interview
from a pure Internet marketing company is the special one
which I got a feel that is an SEO interview. Even as an
interviewer in my present company I haven’t thought of asking
such questions. Really I enjoyed the interview very well and
just want to share the questions asked by interviewer and
answers from my side.
CAN YOU TELL ME YOUR OWN
DEFINITION FOR SEO?
• Yes sure, SEO is the collection of strategies that we
are following to get visitors to our website from
search engines via organic search results. (But
• OR SEO is abbreviated as Search Engine
Optimization it means in Technical manners you
optimize your website to search engine familiar and
also user familiar.
WHAT’S YOUR IDEA ABOUT PAGE
RANK AND HOW IT’S CALCULATED?
• Let me first tell about the calculation behind that. Google says
that page rank calculation formula is having more than 2 lakh
variables. I am sure that following things are the main factor,
• 1) Internal Back Links
2) External Back Links
3) Domain Age
• Apart from this, number of visits, bounce rate, CTR etc may
be a factor in calculating the page rank. Page rank is just a
metric from Google which defines the quality of the page.
Moreover we do have many other targets like keyword
position, quality traffic and conversions. In my vision, I am
having very least importance to page rank. But I am crazy
about getting full green PR tool bar for my blog.
3) I WANT TO CHANGE THE DOMAIN NAME
OF WELL RANKED WEBSITE IN SERP. IS IT
POSSIBLE TO RETAIN THE SAME
• Yes, definitely we can. Just 301 redirecting the
corresponding old URLs to the new URLs. In initial
after we did this, we may experience a drop in
rankings. Once our new URLs got indexed, we can
expect a same position that we had earlier.
4) CAN YOU NAME THE SEO BLOGS
THAT YOU REGULARLY READ?
• 1) Search Engine journal
2) Search Engine Land
WHAT SEO TOOLS DO YOU
1) Google Adwords Tool to find keywords
suggestions and search count
2) IP Blacklist tool
3) Server Header checker
7) HOW CAN YOU OPTIMIZE A
WEBSITE HAVING 2 LAKH PAGES?
Following are the special additional SEO stuffs that
we have to implement for dynamic website.
1) Generation of dynamic title & description
2) Dynamic XML Sitemap generation
3) Good Internal link structure (Normal)
WHAT AREAS DO YOU THINK ARE
CURRENTLY THE MOST IMPORTANT IN
ORGANICALLY RANKING A SITE FOR A
1) Keyword in anchor text of external & internal
2) Internal link structure
3) Keyword density in content, title, description, alt
tags, h1 tag etc
MOST ASKED QUESTION
• Do you know about latest update in SEO ?
• Ans.Yes Sir i know about latest updates in SEO
• 1) Panda
• 2) penguin
WHAT IS THE LATEST PANDA
• Ans. The Panda is for improve the search result in
Google.The latest panda version is 2.5.3 . All the
focus was transformed on the user and now
quality content , proper design, proper speed,
proper use of images and videos, content to
ad ratio all mattered more after the Panda
WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT LATEST
UPDATE IN PENGUIN ?
Ans. In the September 5 the Google penguin 3 has updated.
Mutt cutts says it is the new data refresh. 0.3% english
language has effected. Penguin is the code name of the
google algorithm. It is first arrived the April 24 2012. It’s goal is
decreasing the ranking of the website that violate the Google
Webmaster guidelines. This guidelines are violated by using
black ghat SEO techniques like keyword stuffing, cloaking etc.
Lots of duplicate sites are effected by this update. When it first
arrived 3.1% search query has effected. But now only 0.3%
has effected. Still it is very much dangerous for the SEO. I
think best technique is that only directory submission can help
you. It can overcome some damage of your site. But after all
it’s very bad news for the world of SEO
MOST IMP Q & A
• What is keyword stemming ?
• Ans. keyword stemming is the process of finding out the root
word from the search query..
• Q11.What is keyword density ?
• Ans. Keyword density make your content stand out in crowd.
Here is important formula of keyword density
total no of keyword *100
• total no of words in your artical
WHICH IMPORTANT FACTORS MAKES
ON PAGE OPTIMIZATION BETTER ?
• Ans. In On Page Optimization there are some
important factors like
• Title Tag
• Meta tag
• Internal linking
• Bread crimp.
Q14. WHICH IMPORTANT FACTORS
MAKES OFF PAGE OPTIMIZATION
• In Off Page Optimization there are some important
• Directory Submission
• Artical Submission
• Press Release
• Blog Writing/posting/creation
• Classified Submission
• Social Media
FOR MORE KINDLY PARTICIPATE IN
WEEKLY WORKSHOP AT YOUR NEAREST