Be the first to like this
The Right People, The Right Plan
Building a successful IT project is a lot like building a house...before you begin, you must start by asking the right questions:
• What are my project goals?
• Do I have the right people for the job?
• Do I have the right plan in place?
This webinar conducted on March 5th featured Kevin Myers of TopLine Strategies with featured guest, Greg Fioriti from ECOtality. Together they shared the critical nature of finding the right people for the job and combine that with the importance of documenting a plan. This architecture helps organizations like yours avoid the pitfalls and vulnerabilities far too many projects experience, here are some examples...
• The expense & time of making a bad hire
• Failing to meet timelines and budget constraints
• Failed realization of business goals with project milestones and deliverables