Be the first to like this
This presentation was given on July 18, 2013 at Haas Park by Tom Tresser from the TIF Illumination Project - http://www.tifreports.com, a work of the Civiclab - http://www.civiclab.us.
You can get this full presentation online at the TIF Data Store at http://tinyurl.com/TIF-Data-Store. The full presentation contains this data:
- how many TIFs in the ward
- estimation of TIF property tax extraction from TIFs in the ward for latest year
- if a TIF is 100% or close to 100% in ward, lifetime property tax extraction
- how much money left in those TIF accounts FROM the ward
- what projects funded by TIFs in the ward
- examples from the TIF Hall of Shame
If this information is valuable to you, please sign up for our mailing list at http://tinyurl.com/SignUp-CivicLab. If you are in Chicago and need a place to work - consider co-working at the Lab!
Please support the work of the CivicLab by making a deductible contribution via our fiscal agent, the Investigative News Network, at http://tinyurl.com/SupportTheLab-INN. Find out more - email@example.com.