This work is licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
“I’m not growth-hacker, I’m just
running my business”
An example of growth survival hacking
a. Who are the visitors?
b. Which content is interesting?
c. How are they travelling through pages?
d. Which pages are worth to update?
e. Which pages should I delete? (Get rid of junk)
a. Which slideshows are most popular (do some more of them)
i. Update most popular slideshow with links to web page, subscriptions (converting!)
Delete one feature/page/...
every day until people start
a. Write news
b. Update service descriptions
c. Update design
a. LinkedIn short articles
a.My, from others
○ Points, badges, levels
○ Journey: e.g. from EU proposal preparation to
○ Autonomy: the assignments are related to
○ Journey: from self-study → exam → certificate
→ individual coaching to apply it in company
1. Improve our GH process to improve
our customer base (because I want
my business to grow faster!)
2. Teach/consult others!
1. Visit: www.engaging-project.eu or FB: https://www.facebook.com/EnGagingProject or Twitter
2. Subscribe to the newsletter on the project web page (now we have your
contact and we’ll spam you. Just kidding.)
3. Occasionally receive project newsletters (pretty boring, right?)
4. Wait for the invitation for self-assessment test (a little better, right?)
5. Wait for the online course about Gamification and Growth hacking (awesome,
6. Become gamifier and growth-hacker (mind blowing, right?)