Table of Contents
Table of contents
parts of a leaf
What is going on inside a leaf?
How Does the leaf help a plant to sustain life?
take the quiz
What is going on inside the leaf
Photosynthesis is when leaves
take in co2, water, and sunlight
and releases oxygen.
How does the leaf help a plant to sustain life
It helps the plant by:
● making food for the plant
● They help to control how much water plants take
in by letting some water out through the stomata
● they help protect the plant from animals that
might eat them by being sharp, poisonous, or fuzzy
● Plants are the only living organisms that can
make their own food.
● The top of a leaf has something called
chlorophyll which makes the top of the leaf
● The underside of the leaf is the only part of the
leaf that has stoma.
● Water-plants are some of the only plants that
do not have stoma
Inside a leaf - start page
Leaf - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Special thanks to
Alex for helping us
To Mr. Spedding
Take the quiz