One fine body…
- Washington D.C. Metro Area, United States
- Work Product Owner / Principal UX Architect at ConvergenceHealth, Inc.
- Industry Technology / Software / Internet
- Website http://tmoura.carbonmade.com
- About Over the past 16+ something years I have had the opportunity to refine my skill-set and really understand who the client is; the end user. I guess you could say I’m an advocate for them, the end-user, that’s who we are designing for. So, what can I do? At this point in my career and skill-set there really isn’t anything, well ok hardcore back-end is not my thing. But, pretty much anywhere else is fair game. From UX/UI, Information Architecture, Visual Design, User Research and Testing to Front-end code. Beyond that I’ve implemented LeanUX at various different locations. Had the ability to change corporate culture and I like to believe that I left a company better UX questions then when I...