RAJASTHAN SPINNING & WEAVING
MILLS LTD. BANSWARA
MR. MANISH RAVERKAR
HOD ECE Dept.
• Introduction to RSWM ltd.
• Process of SPINNING
• Electronics in Textile machinery
INTRODUCTION TO RSWM LTD.
• Founder of LNJ group, bhilwara
Mr. L.N.jhunjhunwala established
1st textile industry in Rajasthan
named as RSWM ltd.
• Banswara has two
• One is for Spinning
• 2nd is for weaving
PROCESS OF SPINNING
ELECTRONICS IN INDUSTRY
1. ELECTRONICS IN BLOW ROOM-
· Photocell Unit offers protection against
variation in line voltage.
· Thermocouple are used in drying room.
· blow room has three
2. ELECTRONICS IN CARDING-
· Balance meter based on PLC programming.
· Microprocessor as memory devices.
· fire sensor
3. ELECTRONICS IN DRAW FRAME-
• LVDT as to change the parameter of twisting
according the change in inductance.
• Recalculation and optimization are the
purpose to use C A P D+(computer aided
• RIETER COMBERs RIETER developed this kind
of computer programs.
• The silver from draw frame is thread with
fewer diameters than silver. It used for rowing
formation. It is wounded on bobbin.
• SERVOMOTORS are used in speed frame.
• Yarn making stage.
• PLC motors used and observed by LED
• Wind yarn from bobbin to cone.
• Splicing or joining of yarn from different
• An electronic gage is available in autocorner
machine to detect the faults.
• Connect two or more than two yarns parallelly
without any twist.
TFO-(two twist for one circle):
· To minimize the unwanted knots.
· The process gives strength to the thread.
Cartoon packing and pallet packing.
• At last I would like to say that practical training
taken at RSWM has broadened my knowledge
and has widened my thinking as a