This talk is about how to solve practical challenges faced during pen-testing and exploits. Will help you to understand how it can be done efficiently. Will explore various tips and tricks about it. It will try to solve the common questions like:
0. How do I prepare? What kind of tools I should have?
1. I need to scan the entire network in a faster way?
2. How can I get more accurate results for scanning and fingerprinting?
3. Nessus says it is vulnerable but how can I exploit?
4. What if I know it is vulnerable but I don’t have any exploits available?
5. I am inside the box, compromised it, now what to do?
In short, it will show you the pain points of a typical pen-testing exercise how to deal with it and will help you to reach to “42”, the answer to life, the universe and everything.