Report Card for Mrs. Bentheim
Please read all directions before you begin. Take out a fresh sheet of paper and place the proper heading at the top.
Then, number from 1 to 10, skipping TWO lines between each number. Please answer all of the questions using
your very best handwriting and complete sentences.
On the back, please write a letter introducing yourself to Mrs. Bentheim’s parents. They are both teachers, too, and
are coming to visit this weekend. They can’t wait to meet you!!
1. Does Mrs. Bentheim make class interesting? If not, what can she do to make it
more interesting for you?
2. Does Mrs. Bentheim care about you as a person? If your answer is yes, please
write how you know she cares about you. If your answer is no, please explain
why you think Mrs. Bentheim doesn’t care you.
3. Does Mrs. Bentheim hold you accountable for your actions?
4. Does Mrs. Bentheim assign meaningful and relevant work to complete at
HOME and IN CLASS?
5. Does Mrs. Bentheim allow you to make contributions to the class?
6. Does Mrs. Bentheim treat ALL students fairly and with dignity and respect?
7. Are you successful in this class? If not, what can Mrs. Bentheim do to help you
be more successful?
8. Does it seem like Mrs. Bentheim enjoys teaching?
9. Does it seem like Mrs. Bentheim enjoys teaching READING and WRITING?
10.Do you feel like Mrs. Bentheim is the best teacher she can be? If no, what do
you think she needs to improve on?
11.Please write some of the things you LIKE about this class.
12.Please write some of the things you DO NOT LIKE about this class.
13.If you could change one thing about this class, what would it be?