Richard Sung-Bok Park
Languages: Korean, English
Korea Naval Academy,
BS degree in MIS
2010-05.1~ VP, Wide Tech Ltd.
2006 ~ 2010.04,30, Head, TCIS (Tech, Consulting Integration Solutions) of Unisys Korea
• Manage both of sales and service teams in Unisys Korea
• Responsible for successful business outcomes
• Other include:
1. Full P&L responsibility,
2. Manage the consulting and service business to meet assigned targets,
3. Develop and execute aggressive strategies to grow service business multi-fold,
4. Build high value resources that properly address market and client needs,
5. Drive revenue recognition process with full compliance to Company policy,
6. Manage a team of technical staff and promote strong team alignment,
7. Work closely with product and account sales to develop new opportunities,
• Plus I am the person who
1. Has 25+ years of IT infrastructure and solution, service business experience,
2. Is able to construct major deals and proposals, with strong instinct to secure business,
3. Has worked in both business and people management roles,
4. Carries a strategic thinking mindset that can produce breakthrough ideas and planning,
5. Is a leader in driving flawless execution
6. Has worked on major consulting projects
7. Is a strong team player,
8. Has strong connection with local business clients and partners.
9. Currently manages about 100 customers and 10 channel partners for enterprise service
10. Has for 5 consecutive years received the top award from the Chairman
11. Has strong human network across industry.
12, Excellent financial and expense management skills
Excellent oral, written and analytical skills including presentation skills with executive
facing composure, and the ability to hold the interest of a technical or non-technical
1. Continue to successfully implement Cloud Computing vision, technology and service
2. Build up strong customer relation with confidence
3. Significant grow orders in the enterprise service business ( Top in Unisys Asia region)
4. Protect, defend and extend Infrastructure business
5. Deliver order, revenue and profit to meet country target
6. Excellent Managed business partner and supplier of data canter, application
modernization and security solution to Unisys Korea 100 clients
7. Develop NEW big Internet customer : e-BAY, LDCC, E-land,KT,Doosan
8. Promoting sales issues inside business unit while remaining an effective and
cooperative team player
9. Provides functional guidance in the Korea of training and direction to subordinates to
ensure a strong on-going organization
10. Develop, negotiate, and maintain business relationships with key partner/customers that
are necessary for enhancing company operations.
11. Accumulate, analyze, and apply macro #industry-wide# and micro #company-specific
trends, metrics, and statistic
12. Develop project-specific data and reports to provide necessary resource to the
13. Lead the planning, goal setting, monitor, and improving the performance of team
14. Excellent skill for mix of customer service, legal, facility, manufacturing/distribution and
People management as Head
Feb. 1994 – 2005 Sales Manager, Unisys Korea Ltd.
Planning, Design and implement Service for Data center
Image process based IT integration services and solution sales
Addressed Banking area including : facility, system infrastructure & ,application mapping.
Leader of banking solution, Server systems and peripheral equipment sales
Member of task team for EMC re-seller business opportunity in Unisys.
Marketing promotion activity with key account management, share information and
Key accounts : NACF, KSE (KRX) , NFFC, SHB, CHB, KFB, Citibank and other SMBO cross
Major win :
KSE (KRX): Consolidated service project ,value USD 8M
Test environment system proposal, value USD 5M deal
Planning /programming DR(Disaster Recovery) solution, value USD 12M deal.
Promotion 5M trade solution,
Integrated application project, value USD 20M deal.
Sales lead next generation bond solution, value USD 5M deal contract.
Lead first established 1M transaction system, value USD 8M contract.
KFB: Core system restructuring, value USD 8M.
Credit solution re-established, value USD 5M contract.
XPC solution environment apply, value USD 7M contract.
SHB: Bank core solution provide and engagement, value USD 7M deal.
Core solution enhanced, value USD 12M.
CHB: XIS (Unisys bank core) solution promotion and provide, value USD 8M deal .
NACF : XIS solution sales, value USD 20M
XPC project, value USD 15M
NFFC: XIS solution engagement, improved customer satisfaction, value USD 15M.
Next generation project, value USD 8M.
Citibank: First image enable bank loan system delivery in Korea, value USD 5M.
1993 – Jan. 1994 Sales Manager, StorageTek ,Comtek Korea, Ltd.
Develop & run 2-tier channel sales structure.
Focus on Big enterprise and SMB oriented business structure
Develop and implements marketing & sales plan to maximize awareness and preference for
the product portfolio in Korea market as well as to generate sales leads to achieve the
country target. In Korea, achieved 14% market share in security solution and services
industry. Designed differentiation strategy to win every project. Coaching and leading
company staffs and also develops and implement business alliance and sales & marketing
agreement in security area with Microsoft/ Cisco/
Managing 5 staffs (Sales/Marketing/Support).
Develop services and tools to improve the productivity of the field and channel partners in
reaching sales objectives. And also, Interface and work with international peers.
Tracking big deals and provides the field and channel partners to the necessary support to
close business. Alliance & organize CIO level events to improve executive level relationship
and boost sales revenue up.
Develop exclusive business partners and launched volume drive promotion program that
helps to achieve the annual sales & profit target.
Major accounts: Samsung Group, LG Group, KT, SK, Exchange bank, Hanmi bank,
Army HQ and over 150 company and government/public office.
Result: achieved USD 3M.
Aug. 1990 – 1993 Sales manager, KCC (FileNet, Stratuss)
Nov.1992 – Jan. 1993 Image system Business, workflow consulting, Team manager
Develops and implements sales & implementation plans to maximize the revenue and
preference for the system integration consulting forms in Korea as well as to generate leads
to consulting project engagement opportunity during the sales process
Interface and work with international peers.
Direct and 2 tier partner sales structure.
Major accounts: Korea Telecom, SK Telecom, LG Telecom, Hanaro, SEC, Kepco, etc.
Result: Achieved USD 8M.
Jan.1991- Nov.1992 FileNet, Software Solutions business unit
Sales & Marketing Manager and Channel management Manager,
Systems & Network management solutions, Security, Messaging, Helpdesk, Internet based
e-services applications and CRM within Unix and Windows NT environment.
Run 2-tier sales structure with 4 staff.
Image system sales
Major accounts : Daewoo Motors, Shipbuilding, SKT, KTF, Kookmin bank, Woori bank,
Result: selling image server and software license about USD 8M.
Aug.1990 – Dec.1991 Stratus System sale team
Pre/Post Sales support
Account management and IT environment system planning, Installation, customizing,
performance tuning and troubleshooting.
Senior Consultant of Telecom, Government industry.
Customer support, Unix & Network Specialist and senior consultant.
Specialist for security networking and electronic commerce
Major Accounts: Korea Telecom, BC Card, ETRI, KT Research center, LG.
Result: system sale about USD 5M.
Aug 1882 ~ Sep 1990 Republic of Korea Navy, an honorable retired as lieutenant
Serving Naval data center
Develop and evaluation for Navy logistic system in part of the Billing and Subscriber
Participated in Navy C3I combat system project
Estimation of submarine simulator
Analysis and estimation of Navy Anti-submarine warfare system
System Project for KDX (New Korea Destroyer)