Tutenglish.com De thi hoc ki ii tieng anh lop 7 de 1
English Exercise Test Online – Grade 7 in Secondary school
LỚP 7 – Bài 1 – NĂM HỌC 2014 - 2015
Name:………………………………….. Class: ……………
I. Circle the best answer A, B, C or D to complete each of the following sentences. (2 pts)
1. Mr Robinson speaks Vietnamese very ________.
A. fluent B. fluently C. influent D. fluency
2. A lot of people love football. ________.
A. So do I B. So am I C. Neither do I D. Neither am I
3. Don't let the children play with knives. They are ________.
A. danger B. dangers C. dangerous D. dangerously
4. Nam isn't going to the movie theatre. Trung ________.
A. isn't, too B. isn't, either C. isn't, neither D. is, too
5. I like________ cartoons on television.
A. watch B. to watch C. watched D. watching
6. My mother cycles________.
A. slowly B. slow C. lately D. usually
7. He was absent ________ school yesterday.
A. at B. away C. for D. from
8. He didn't do ________ yesterday.
A. morning exercise B. morning exercises
C. exercise morning D. exercises morning
II. Give the past form of these verbs (2pts)
1. get _________ 5. speak ____________
2. play_________ 6. see ____________
3. watch _________ 7. invent ____________
4. finish _________ 8. can ____________
III. Fill in the blanks with suitable prepositions (1 pt)
1. There aren't many good programs ______ teenagers.
2. What is _______ TV today?
3. You should eat plenty _______ fruit and vegetables.
4. They filled _______ their medical records.
IV. Use the correct verb forms (1pt)
1. I like (listen)_______to music.
2. He (get) ________ good marks at Math last week.
3. I must (clean)_______my room.
4. You ought (finish)________your homework before watching TV.
V. Make the questions for the answers (2pts)
He got up at six o'clock yesterday morning.
I brush my teeth three times a day.
My mother went to bed early because she was tired.
I am 40 kilos.
VI. Read the dialogue, then choose the best answer to complete the following sentences
Trang: Would you like to come to my house for dinner?
Mai: Yes, I'd love to. What shall we do then?
Trang: We'll play some computer games. Do you like games?
Mai: Yes, sometimes. Why don't we see "Tom and Jerry" at 6.40 on VTV2?
Trang: Oh, my father doesn't love cartoon films. At this time he is watching a football match on
VTV3. He prefers sports to other programs.
Mai: Oh, does your mother also like sport?
Trang: No, she doesn't. She likes films best. She likes all kinds of films, especially Vietnamese
Mai: How about you? Do you like films too?
Trang: No, I think films sometimes sound boring. Some films are too long, especially films of
foreign countries. It takes me a lot of time to watch all of them.
Mai: Yes, I agree with you. I only prefer some programs for children. I guess we just like to do
different things. Let's play chess after dinner.
Trang: Ok! It sounds interesting.
1. Trang invites Mai to come to ______ house for dinner.
A. her B. my C. your
2. Trang wants Mai to _________ after dinner.
A. see a football match B. see cartoon films C. play some
3. Mai suggests they should _______ after dinner.
A. play chess B. see a cartoon film C. see a
4. They can't watch TV after dinner because__________.
A. Trang's family doesn't have a TV.
B. they like to talk to each other.
C. at that time her father is watching a football match.
5. Trang's father prefers ______ to other programs.
A. Films B. news C. sports
6. Trang's mother likes ______ the best.
A. films B. news C. sports
7. Trang and Mai think films are ________ .
A. boring B. interesting C. OK
8. At last, they ________ together.
A. see some programs for children
B. play games on computer
C. play chess