Be the first to like this
Thomas & Betts Ty-Met Stainless Steel Ball-Lock Cable Ties.
Ty-Met Ball-Lock Type stainless steel ties from Thomas & Betts are self-locking, requiring no time consuming crimping or folding operations for securing low and high voltage power, control and instrumentation cables. The strong locking mechanism, incorporating a stainless steel ball, has a low insertion force while the cable strap section of Thomas & Betts Ty-Met cable ties have rounded edges and smooth surfaces making the cable ties ideal for fast, safe hand installation.
Thomas & Betts Ty-Met Stainless Steel Ladder Type Cable Ties
• Strong self-locking cable ties (pawl and ratchet), require no time consuming crimping or folding operations
• Flat and low profile head (no sharp edge) for easy cable tie installation
• Corrosion resistant 316 grade stainless steel (marine grade) for high mechanical and chemical durability
• Uncoated cable tie version for high temperature applications
• Increased usable length (slots up to the end of the tail), allows larger cable bundle diameters with the same cable tie length
• Larger slot at the cable tie end, allows the use of a hook-type tool
Thomas & Betts Ty-Met releasable and reuseable stainless steel cable ties have a unique buckle design permitting the cable ties to be unfastened for re-use. Thomas & Bretts Ty-Met stainless steel cable ties are UV stable, LSF and fire resistant. Ty-Met cable ties.