Be the first to like this
Overwhelmed to Energized: A Roadmap to Employee Engagement using Workflow Automation to Create Capacity
Employee engagement continues to rise among the top five issues facing accounting and finance professionals. Three of the top five issues continue to be information overload and not enough time. Add the lack of employee engagement and you have a workforce that is overwhelmed and disengaged.
One of the keys to flipping this to engaged and energized is to look for new solutions and approaches, like workflow automation to help you take back control, establish accountability, and ultimately creating time and capacity to deal with the rapidly changing business climate we are facing.
Mike Sabbatis, COO of XCM explains the four keys to creating an engaged and energized workforce are:
1. Visibility - I can see the status of projects and who has them.
2. Control - I know what is expected and what are the priorities.
3. Accountability - I know how to do the work and who is doing the work.
4. Flexibility - I know what is changing and the implications.
Mike runs through several cases were XCM workflow is being deployed in corporate accounting and finance applications where this software is running on top of enterprise systems to create capacity and allow people to do more with the same people. Examples include financial statement closing, corporate tax filings, statutory reporting, and more.
The key lies in leveraging people, processes, and technology to create the five steps to engaged and energized:
1. Build capacity by harnessing people, processes, and technology.
2. Minimize wasted time and effort.
3. Connect processes across multiple point solutions and legacy systems.
4. Think 'real-time'.
5. Create a single thread of truth for all processes.
Now is a good time to be an accountant. Learn how XCM software brings you the best in workflow automation. Mike Sabbatis will cover the best ways to utilize technology to maximize the efficiency and value of your organization.