More and more companies are embracing blogs as a strategic marketing and communication tool that won't break the bank in 2010. For many companies, however, confusion abounds as to how to implement a blog, manage it, and actually measure its impact on overall marketing activities.
This webinar will be of interest to any company looking to establish, strengthen or monetize a corporate blog. From exploring start-up costs, workflow process and stake holder issues to setting marketing metrics and ROI-driven goals for your blog, Blogging for Success will cover the entire spectrum in 60 minutes. There will be ample time for questions and answers.
Areas Covered Include:
* Goal Setting for Corporate Blogs
* Content Ideas for Corporate Blogs
* How Often to Blog?
* Managing Workflow & Stakeholders
* Creating Community & Finding Your Voice
* Cost of Ownership: The Scope of Your Investment