Have you tried recruiting on Facebook? Do you manually click through profiles and post messages on group profiles? Guess what, you have already created your first mistake! If you are like most online recruiters, then more than likely you are concerned about how to grow traffic to your website and increase sales and placements.
Do you know how to pull profiles details such as skills, interests, current employer/role and qualifications into your database? This webinar will be presented by leading Online Recruitment Specialist, Thomas Shaw MRCSA, who has shown hundreds of recruiters how to effectively use Facebook as a recruiting tool.
Facebook is a talent goldmine and during this FREE webinar you will learn
- The various types of Advertising Models and how Pay Per Click adverts work.
- The difference between a Facebook Profile, Facebook Pages, Groups & Facebook Applications
- How to search for candidates
- What is the Facebook Marketplace and how you can post jobs in the Marketplace
- What is an API, OAuth, OpenID
- A detailed look at Facebook Applications
- Why Facebook Connect is important
By creating an application specifically for your recruitment agency, you can automatically display all your jobs, and allow users to share the job with their friends. All you need is a RSS feed and you can be online within a few hours.
The result can be viral. Once your job is posted on Facebook users can repeatedly install your own brand application which generates massive amounts of continuous traffic to your website and expands your brand to significant proportions.
Work smarter, not harder!