There is a lot of buzz surrounding the use of Social Networking sites like Facebook, MySpace, Twitter and LinkedIn. But have you actually mastered the use of basic web 2.0 tools?
Most recruiters are confused on how to integrate these tools into their recruiting strategy in a scalable fashion!
During this webinar presented by online recruitment specialist Thomas Shaw MRCSA, you will learn:
- What is Social Recruiting
- How to create a basic Social Recruiting Strategy
- How to best use tools such as social bookmarking, RSS, aggregators, social networks, virtual worlds, video, podcasts, wikis, referral networking, blogs, micro-blogging.
- How to effectively manage and integrate these tools into day-to-day use
- Integrate these tools into your website, career site or job board
- ROI, measurement & management
- Tips & tricks
Find out how why these tools are important for you to master. Don’t get left behind.
Thomas Shaw MRCSA is one of Australia's leading Online Recruitment Specialists and Managing Director of Recruitment Directory. With both an IT and HR background, Thomas has trained thousands of Recruiters how to use online tools for Recruitment.