Five Steps That Will Help Increase Revenue

591 views

Published on

Research has shown that on average 2 percent of leads are sales-ready. And as it turns out, the remaining 98 percent, that are not ready to buy today, will actually buy within the next 12 months. So how can you cultivate those leads to keep them active and moving towards sales ready in the most efficient manner? Cold sales calls? Telemarketing? Social media? Search marketing? Advertising?

0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total views
591
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
3
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
15
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

×